Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Rodney & North Shore AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Seeking an experienced and creative Front-End Web Developer to design, code and launch an improved customer experience for iCOS LIVE users
- Opportunity to join a great team with a passion for technical excellence
- Multiple award-winning product spreading rapidly across NZ & Australia
- Competitive salary working in a prime North Shore location
This is a featured jobat iVise
Customer facing Microsoft BI role; working closely with the business whilst being technically hands on with BI.
- Great BI role with ability to learn
- Immediate start
- Long term contract
Listed two days agoat Integrated Control TechnologyAre you a technically savvy, customer oriented individual looking for a challenging new role for 2019? Listed four hours agoat Mitre 10
Develop and hone your skills within a large billion-dollar retail business that is going through a real step-change in its technology offering.
- Permanent opportunity at NZ's leading DIY and garden centre
- Interaction with onsite team members and stores
- Great benefits, culture and opportunity to grow
Listed four days agoat Rocket ITIT Level 2 support technician for busy Auckland managed services provider Listed nine days agoat HSOne Talent
Further your development career with a global healthcare product leader in a high-performing and supportive team, with future career opportunities
- Full-time, permanent role based in Albany - Agile team
- Recognised as one of the world's most ethical companies - Henry Schein Group
- Brand new modern offices, flexible hours, training & development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Sport NZ Group
Sports NZ is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our Auckland team, based in AUT Millennium.
- Provide technical support services for High Performance Sport and Sport NZ
- Work for an organization that delivers world-leading support to top athletes
- Fast-paced, energetic environment
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
We are seeking a Technical Engineer/ consult to drive the design and implementation of SaaS solutions to a continuously growing global customer base.
- Award-winning company that offers fantastic benefits
- Working in a fast paced environment with a fun team
- Flexi working hours and flexi working environment
Listed sixteen days agoat Murrays Bay Primary SchoolWe are looking for an enthusiastic IT guru to support with our IT across the school. Listed twelve days agoat NetYourJob
We're looking for a detail focused problem solver to join our team as a Customer Support - Remote Technician. Apply now!
- IT in the Creative Industry
- Enjoy helping others
- Detail focused
Listed twenty one days agoat Support IT LtdIT Systems Engineer to join our small team. Based at our Northshore office you will be required to support our clients remotely and onsite Listed one day agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Senior opportunity on the Leadership Team to drive forwards Enterprise Transformation and Business Improvement initiatives in the 5G world.
- Senior opportunity on Leadership Team
- Major role in leading Enterprise Transformation & Improvement initiatives
- Iconic global brand bringing technological innovation to New Zealand
Listed nine days agoat Private Advertiser
Further your current experience and technical abilities across a number of exciting leading edge printing, scanning and data capture solutions.
- Dynamic global organisation
- Long-term career opportunity
- Stimulating fast paced environment
Listed seven days agoat BCS Airport Systems Pty Ltd
High growth business. Diverse portfolio of global projects. Work across Sales, Design & Systems to detail solution outcomes with client needs
- Base at our New Auckland Head Office
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong commercial acumen and business sense
Listed seven days agoat Presto Resourcing
Start your New Year in a new role leading an exceptional team working for a company with a reputation for excellence in the SaaS industry
- North Shore Location
- Exceptional workplace, great benefits and flexibility here
- Forward-thinking and collaborative
Listed four hours agoat The Warehouse GroupAs a skilled Wireless Network Engineer, you will be work within a high functioning team who are responsible for supporting a wide range of network. Listed seven days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An excellent opportunity within a successful database management company on the North Shore.
- Take a lead in the training, development and general upskilling of the team
- 24/7 desk ~ 6-month temporary role (possible to extend)
- Strong customer-focus, manage any escalations
Listed seven days agoat STAAH LimitedAn opportunity to help shape the future of a growing Saas company assisting with business analytics and internal IT systems Listed eleven days agoat Digital People
Enterprise / Solution Architect - Large Technology Upgrade - Large Corporate Household Name - Great Team - Flexible Working Hours
- Large 3 Year Project
- Flexible Working Hours
- Best to Work for Employer
Listed five days agoat Datacom
An entry-level role which offers a unique combination of practical work and facility management with the goal of providing exceptional service!
- Great opportunity to kick-start your career in the Data Centre world
- Be part of an expanding area in Technology
- Benefits such as income protection, life and health insurances
Listed eight days agoat Straker Translations Ltd
Are you a talented Cloud Network Engineer that enjoys working amongst an innovative team?
- Global award winning tech Company
- Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)
- North Shore Location - next to Bus Station
Listed seven days agoat STAAH LimitedIf you love hospitality and technology this is an ideal combination. Lead our Partner Services team and be responsible for our key clients.
Receive new jobs for this search by email