Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Thorndon WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Parliamentary Service
Be a part of our passionate team, helping to create an environment where our people feel safe, healthy and supported.
- Do you have a passion for employee wellbeing?
- Be a part of a hardworking and supportive team
- Located in the city, close to the Wellington train station
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
The People and Capability team at the Ministry of Health is looking for a Senior HR Consultant to bring some added value and skills to their HR team.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to HR strategy, operations and ER in one role
- Looking for a role where no two days are the same
- Utilise your HR Advisory expertise within the Government environment
Listed two days agoat Sport NZ Group
Work with the HR Team and allocated business units to implement the organisation’s HR priorities and help achieve the Sport NZ strategy.
- Deliver people-centred work plans
- Influence change in behaviours and processes
- Identify opportunities and risks to increase performance
Listed one day agoat Flick Electric Co.
Exciting role for a pragmatic people professional who is a strong communicator, problem solver and change agent.
- Truly varied and hands-on generalist role
- Coach and advise our people leaders through the employee life cycle
- Foster an awesome culture that people love being part of
Listed six days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Proven HR experience in delivering complex strategic and operational direction, working across diverse portfolios.
- Outstanding opportunity
- High-level strategic and operational role
- Ability to build relationships
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand PoliceHuman Resources Manager Wellington Salary Range $119,085- $161,115 Permanent, Full Time Police Employee Job Requisition ID 13170 We currently ha... Listed twenty two hours agoat MinterEllisonRuddWatts
Seeking an HR professional, based in Wellington - responsible for legal and business recruitment, H&S, wellbeing, general HR advisory and project work
- Top professional services environment
- True generalist role
- Be part of a great team
Listed seven days agoat James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is seeking an enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator with a passion for Hospitality.
- A tertiary qualification in Hospitality or Human Resources
- Previous hospitality experience is beneficial but not essential
- Start date 6th January or late January / early February 2020
Listed one day agoat Find Recruitment Limited
HR Administrators wanted for an initial 6 month contract at one of Wellington's most highly regarded organisations
- Do you need a new HR challenge in the new year?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic organisation?
- Are you a process and tech savvy HR Administrator?
Listed eight days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
These roles don’t come around often – a chance to continue to grow within a much sought-after organisation!
- Build your HR career with a global NZ organisation
- Modern office with a great team and culture
- Lock in a new challenge for January!
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Work strategically with our HQ leaders, front-line operations and emergency comms centre.
- Highly engaged, respected and values-based organisation
- Deliver on strategic projects to enhance business performance
- Flexible working arrangements
Listed six days agoat Concentrix
High-volume recruitment, talent attraction, assessment centre facilitation and business partnering for a growing high-profile account
- Hands on end-to-end volume recruitment
- Brand promotion, talent attraction and account partnership
- Portfolio ownership and value add in Wellington
Listed twenty three hours agoat Datacom
You will play a critical role in Datacom through implementing and improving a group wide performance and career programme.
- Great location in the CBD
- Great role in NZ's largest home grown technology company
- Take the next step in your career within an org that takes its people seriously
Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
Our National Recruitment Team is vibrant, energised and professional. We’re known for the great service we provide to the business!
- Take the lead in candidate care and assessment centre coordination
- 6 months fixed term role available
- Develop your skills in this high performing team
Listed nineteen days agoat WorkLife
This position is a generalist one, and will provide support to activities across the spectrum of Human Resources service delivery.
- Broad based generalist HR experience
- Proven experience delivering/managing HR improvement projects
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and contemporary best practice HR
Listed five days agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- A green fields role – make your mark
- Challenging and varied opportunities in an agile environment
- Wellington based
Listed eighteen days agoat Naumi Hotels
Naumi says.... Help drive the transformation we need
- Existing Hotel undergoing renovation and transformation
- Fantastic Location - in the heart of Cuba Street
- Can either be full time or part time
Listed nineteen days agoat people&co.
Reporting to the Group Manager, this role has a particular focus on creating an HR framework.
- Create the HR framework
- Fixed term role
- Rangitikei based
Listed twelve days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
HR generalist advising up to Tier 2 in a large public sector organisation.
- Mentoring opportunity
- Collegial environment
- Flexible working
Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
Our clients are looking for candidates for temp and permanent work.
- Temp and permanent opportunities
- Wellington CBD locations
- Competitive hourly rates
Listed seven days agoat Fluid Professional Services
Process improvement role within HR. Use your HR expertise to add value within best practice, innovation and implementing improvements!
- Business and Improvement role - project based in HR
- Timaru CBD location
- Flexible days / work hours can be an option
Listed twelve days agoat Hudson - Business SupportBe an instrumental part of a busy team within government providing operational support for HR processes
Receive new jobs for this search by email