Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Hamilton Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Affco NZ
AFFCO Horotiu is seeking a suitably experienced person as Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Are you passionate about promoting a health and safety culture?
- Do you have confidence in dealing with a wide range of people?
- Demonstrate strong organisation skills with excellent time management
Listed five days agoat Genesis
Awesome opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our Hamilton team!
- Experienced HR Consultant
- Based in our new state of the art office in Hamilton
- Great benefits and flexible working environment
Listed six days agoat Greg Tims & Associates
Support CEO, part of SLT, lead, develop & implement HR and OD strategies & initiatives, deliver high quality advice, hands on role.
- New role reporting to CEO
- Strategy and operational delivery
- Hands-on and diverse role
Listed sixteen days agoat APL
We empower our people to make their working life better and think about the human in every situation.
- We create long term career paths for every person in every team.
- We attract like minded people who share our values and ambition.
- We are appreciative of the contribution that each of us makes.
Listed eight days agoat Farmers Trading CompanyChallenging HR Generalist Role where you can really make an impact! Waikato Region Listed nine days agoat SKYCITYWorking closely with managers and HRBP's, the Recruitment Advisor is responsible for managing end to end recruitment across all areas and levels Listed four days agoat Progressive Consulting
Due to an internal transfer, the DWU has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced leader to join the team as National Organiser!
- Senior leadership team position
- Strong and well-resourced national union
- Attractive rewards and benefits offered
Listed twelve days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Become part of a respected team of HR Business Partners, providing valuable support to our managers across Midland region and South Auckland.
- Do you have strong people skills?
- We offer career development opportunties
- Contribute to a role that adds real value to the community
Listed twenty three days agoat Feisst Group Ltd
Professional HR - People & Performance Manager. Familiar with highly reactive and fast moving contracting & project environments
- Deliver improved people and business performance
- Key member of leadership team
- High performance culture – lifestyle location
Listed seventeen days agoat Affco NZ
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager based at our AFFCO head office to provide guidance and leadership in regards to employment related issues.
- Do you have experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment?
- Take a crucial leadership role
- Work in our Hamilton head office
Listed seventeen days agoat Livingstone Building Ltd
The time has come for a Health and Safety Advisor to join our team to ensure our organisation’s Health and Safety needs are well supported.
- Join a company that is in growth mode
Listed nine days agoat Department of Corrections
The primary purpose of this role is to effectively deliver high quality health, safety and wellbeing capability programmes to frontline staff
- Two positions available, Hamilton and Auckland (Penrose)
- Newly created permanent roles
- Change Lives, Shape Futures
Listed seven days agoat Greg Tims & Associates
Support business owner, part of SLT, lead, develop & implement HR, OD and H & S strategies & initiatives, deliver high quality advice, hands on role
- Reports to MD
- Busy Multi Branch Business
- Develop & implement HR and H&S strategies
Listed eight days agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
If you want an opportunity to showcase your initiative and desire to succeed in Recruitment then we are the right fit for you.
- Oppourtunity to work within a small but progressive and passionate team
- Career development opportunity if you are willing to learn
- Job Variety - No two days are the same!
Listed fifteen days agoat Cater Plus Services NZ Ltd
Is 2019 the year to make your mark in a career you love? We are looking for a exceptional team member to join our People, Performance and Culture team
- Are you customer centric and love working with people?
- We have a fun, engaging and passionate team culture
- Do you want to be part of a fast growing kiwi company?
Listed seven days agoat Rec2RecNational brand with a down to earth approach to recruitment is now looking for new talent. Sales people with the right attitude will set you apart. Listed five days agoat H2R Consulting
We are looking for a recruitment consultant with approximately 3-5 years in house experience to work on contract for a large organisation for 6 months
- 6-month contract
- Hamilton location
- End to end recruitment and develop the talent pool
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education