Full Time Consulting & Generalist HR Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Grand Mercure Auckland
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Talent & Culture Coordinator/ Safety & Environment Officer to join the Talent & Culture Team.
- Assist with all HR and WHS activities for four Auckland Accor CBD Hotels
- HR Generalist Coordinator Role
- Personality PLUS! We don't do beige
This is a featured jobat Positive People
Human Resources Advisor, working with our Leadership Team to make the HR function your own!
- Exciting new role, make it your own!
- True generalist HR position
- Flexible and part time hours available
Listed four hours agoat Fraedom
Do you enjoy working with people, coaching and developing? This is not your usual HR role.....
- A truly diverse culture where sense of belonging and inclusion is a big focus.
- CBD Offices - Close to britomart
- 2018 – Winner of Best ICT Team culture II 2016 - Winner of Employer of the Year
Listed four days agoat Stamford Plaza Auckland
We are seeking a Human Resources to Coordinator to join our team.
- On going, full time role
- Varied and challenging opportunity
- CBD location
Listed five hours agoat NZ BUS
Looking for a new challenge? NZ Bus is looking for an experienced HR advisor to join our superstar team!
- A great opportunity for career development
- Auckland CBD location, close to the stunning viaduct!
- Help us support our employees to provide top notch public transport!
Listed five hours agoat ProgressionHR
Sole charge role in NZ supporting a population in NZ and Australia and part of a large global organisation.
- Global company
- NZ and Australian remit
- West Auckland location
Listed five days agoat Ryan and Alexander Consultancy Limited
A diverse role where no two days are the same. You'll be involved in every aspect of HR from ER through to HRIS and analysis and reporting.
- Based in Tauranga
- Growth opportunity
- Generalist role plus project based work
Listed five days agoat Robert Walters
Are you an exceptional People and Capability Junior Advisor? Ready to join a supportive and down to earth team and business.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your HR career?
- Are you people focused and service driven?
- Central Location
Listed five hours agoat West Auckland Trust Services
Are you an Administrator extraordinaire with flare and energy, ready to grow your career and work for one of West Auckland's largest employers?
- Career development opportunities
- Team discounts & 4% Kiwisaver
- Life Insurance and many more
Listed four days agoat ProgressionHR
Get involved in the full range of HR generalist work, and build up your ER skill set. Supportive team environment. Highbrook location.
- Fast paced, commercial business
- Build your ER skill set
- Highbrook location
Listed five days agoat Schneider Electric
HR Business Partnering is your passion…ours is energy solutions and creating a sustainable clean future for the next generation
- Ignite your career in an innovative, global organization
- If you have a digital mindset and a passion for people, we should talk!
- This is the perfect step up into a HR Business Partnering country role
Listed four days agoat WorkLife
Weta Workshop is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join its Corporate Services team.
- Want to work for a world-leading creative company?
- No two days are the same!
- This is no conventional crew
Listed four days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyThis HR Advisor role has it all - large and complex organisation, ability to partner with your business and a real opportunity to make a difference! Listed nine hours agoat CitycareThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team that is passionate about delivering quality HR support and solutions. Apply now! Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co LtdAre you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a new challenge in 2020? Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join our team with the HR Operations area.
- Join our growing People & Leadership team
- Be part of a team where on-going growth and development are actively encouraged
- Join an environment where your values will align with the work you do!
Listed five days agoat Coda Group
Great role for a grad or admin all rounder to kick start their HR career within a supportive and dynamic environment
- Ideal opportunity to launch your HR career
- Busy and varied role, no two days the same!
- Penrose location, no CBD traffic or parking hassles
Listed three days agoat people&co.
You will provide expert advice and solutions to business & leaders and contribute to and/or lead organisation wide initiatives and policy development.
- New Year - New role!
- Expert in all things HR and ER
- Great team environment in CBD
Listed six days agoat GMP Dairy Ltd
Step into your new challenge for 2020! We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our GMP Dairy Family!
- NZ Employment legislation knowledge highly desired
- Opportunity for growth
- East Tamaki location - Free Parking
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
As the HR Business Partner, you will work closely with the GM and the senior leadership team providing strategic HR advice across the full remit.
- Work for a global business
- Operate as a trusted advisor
- National role
Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserOur client is looking for an experienced team member with strong ER experience to deliver outstanding HR support nationwide. Listed five days agoat PGG Wrightson Seeds
PGG Wrightson Seeds have a newly created Fixed Term HR Administrator role available within their Lincoln based Human Resources team.
- Busy and varied role located in Lincoln
- Work for a leading provider of agricultural services
- Full or part time option - come and join us
Receive new jobs for this search by email