Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Culprit
Hiring a Demi / Strong Commis chef at Lowbrow to round out the team.This is a featured jobat Uber Eats
- Work alongside some of Aucklands best chefs.
- Fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Join a young and exciting company.
Delivering with Uber Eats is a great way to earn money on your own schedule; simply sign on to the partner app and you're set to go.Listed twelve minutes agoat RBR ltd
- Earn Money On Your Schedule
- The More You Drive, The More You Earn
- Good Work-Life Balance
fulltime or part time Waiting staff , Lunch and dinner, training provided, 2 years experience is requiredListed nineteen minutes agoat DKW Recruitment GroupAt present DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for a ‘Rapid Return Agent’with a positive attitude.Listed thirty four minutes agoat InterContinental Wellington
- Aubergine restaurant
- Ala carte restaurant, european cuisine, Top restaurant for 17 years
- Ala carte restaurant, european cuisine,
Bring your passion and dedication to us as a qualified Chef de Partie and develop your skill set further under Chef de Cuisine Paul LimacherListed fifty eight minutes agoat BF Retail Ltd
- Gain experience in our award-winning hatted restaurant
- Be a part of our supportive & close knit team!
- A genuine opportunity to grow your career under Chef Paul Limacher
Hiring Shift Managers BurgerFuel InvercargillListed one hour agoat The Salvation Army NZ
- Want to be part of a rapidly growing global burger brand?
- Want to work in a cool & fun environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Lots of opportunities to grow for the right candidates
You'll be providing healthy, nutritious and tasty meals for our clients and staff on duty with an attention to detail.Listed one hour agoat Whoa! Studios
- Never a dull moment!
- Work with a committed and dedicated team and client group
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday shift for busy accomodation centre
We are currently on the hunt for keen, outgoing confident individuals to join us throughout the summer.Listed one hour agoat Ropata LodgeCook/Kitchenhand for Ropata LodgeListed one hour agoat Vbase Ltd
- Work with children and families in a fun and exciting environment
We are now on the hunt for an experienced and motivated Event Planner to add real value to the delivery of our events.Listed one hour agoat AHS HospitalityA great opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in ChristchurchListed one hour agoat AHS HospitalityAn opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in AucklandListed one hour agoat Ryman Healthcare
- Are you keen to make your life more eventful?
- Demonstrate that you're a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ensure our clients and guests have the experience they deserve
Are you a friendly and reliable person looking for part time work? Jean Sandel Retirement Village in New Plymouth has an opportunity for you!Listed two hours agoat AHS HospitalityAn opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in QueenstownListed two hours agoat AHS HospitalityA great opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in Wellington.Listed two hours agoat Grand Millennium Hotel AucklandA fantastic opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Night Manager to join the team at the Grand Millennium Auckland.Listed two hours agoat Canterbury District Health Board
- Part time available
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive rates
Rangiora Hospital is looking for a motivated and energetic Kitchen Assistant for a permanent, part-time role.Listed two hours agoat Novotel Capital WellingtonA unique career opportunity to combine your smart analytical skills with an International Hotel & Resort BrandListed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserNZ Waldorf Apartments within the Central Auckland area looking for room attendants available for immediate start.Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserExperienced houseman required to ensure our housekeeping staff are kept fully equipped with requirements during their shift.Listed three hours agoat Su&Luo Holding LimitedTo enhance our team, we are now looking for an experienced Cook to fill our vacancy.Listed three hours agoat The Recruitment Network LtdGreat Role for Junior Chef to expand skill set, Restaurant, Conference, Wedding and Event Work in South Auckland. Earn up to $22ph - Full-time Role.
- Are you committed to providing excellent customer service?
- Assist the Cook to provide well balanced meals for patients
- Enjoy access to a fantastic benefits scheme
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education