Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in New Lynn AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Auckland Trotting Club Inc
We are seeking a permanent full-time Duty Manger to work in our busy Alex Bar and Cafe.
- Variety of shifts available
- Valid Duty Manager's Certificate required
- Free Parking on site!
Listed seven days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
We are looking for a full time kitchen assistant to join our client's age care kitchen operations.
- A tight knit team that likes to think & act differently
- Encouraging & Rewarding Environment
- Career development opportunities and structured training
Listed twelve days agoat Huckleberry Farms Ltd
An integral part of the cafe team, this is a busy role with opportunities for training as a kitchen/cafe all rounder.
- Great opportunity in health food sector
- Training/development opportunities, living wage paid.
- Great team, great customers
Listed ten days agoat Metlifecare
Casual opportunity for an experienced Kitchen Hand to join us in delivering excellent service to our residents.
- Join the dedicated team at Pinesong today!
- Casual opportunity, flexibility to work as and when required
- Green Bay Location
Listed seven days agoat Cleaver & CoCleaver and Co. is seeking an enthusiastic Duty Manager to join our team! Listed twenty seven days agoat Mitre 10Opportunity for a full time front of house team member to join our busy cafe located in the heart of New Lynn! Listed eighteen days agoat Vyom Journeys LtdIf you are looking for a career in growing tourism New Zealand tourism industry, we have the right job for you. Listed twenty seven days agoat St Anthony Foods and Spices LTDWe are an authentic Sri Lankan Food Shop in the heart of Sandringham village, looking for Front Staff with great positive personality. Listed twenty two days agoat Popking kids indoor playgroundQualified and experienced barista is welcome to join our new busy team in St Lukes kids indoor playground Listed eighteen days agoat Bunga Raya RestaurantYour responsibilities will be but not limited to the following, Prepare, cook high quality Malaysia Food and kitchen management etc. Listed seventeen days agoat Metlifecare
Full time opportunity for an experienced and reliable Chef to join us in preparing nutritious meals and delivering excellent service to our residents.
- Join the dedicated Kitchen team at Powley today!
- Permanent full time opportunity, 40 hours per week
- Blockhouse Bay location
Listed eleven days agoat Melba HillsboroughFull time Chef de Partie needed at Melba Hillsborough Listed seventeen days agoat iTi
Have a burning passion for food? Use your amazing culinary prowess to delight the palates of your customers!
- Generous hourly rate + benefits
- Day 1 support and training - develop your career
- Work with a team who loves to Give Back to the West
Listed twenty eight days agoat Indian Food Trading LimitedStaff Urgently Required Chef, Cooks, Sweet Makers, Food Worker, Assistant Manager Listed twenty six days agoat Sushi Delight LtdThis Sushi Shop is situated in Avondale. You will prepare, season, cook hot food and make sushi in a dining or catering establishment and train staff. Listed twenty days agoat Restaurant Brands LtdIf you love to cook, are strong, reliable & a team player we need YOU! Earn $20.20/hr once fully trained. Fixed daytime shifts available (Wed & Thurs) Listed twenty six days agoat Joylab Group Limited
Looking for a talented and enthusiastic CDP or Commis Chef to join the team at Goode Brothers New Lynn!
- Highly competitive package and amazing staff benefits
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Join New Zealand's largest hospitality group.
Listed three days agoat Grand Mercure Auckland
We are looking for welcoming and professional individuals to join our Front Office team as a Guest Services Agent.
- Work with the largest hotel group in the world - Accor Hotels
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Great staff accommodation and dining discounts throughout Accor hotels worldwide
Listed three days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
You're a professional manager ready for this exciting opportunity! Reporting to the GM and overseeing the day-to-day running of the hotel operations
- Senior leadership role in a great working environment
- Staff benefits including hotel accommodation, mobile phone & car parking
- Internal career progression & training
Listed five days agoat Hipgroup
Can you make superb coffees all day long? Join us and show off your coffee game!
- High volume, fast paced, energizing environment
- $19.50 - $24.00 per hour (based on exp.) + GROUP BENEFITS
Receive new jobs for this search by email