Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Miramar WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for experienced wait staff for various functions and events in Wellington!
- Work at exciting sporting and music events
- Dozens of shifts available through our mobile app
- Work with fantastic hospitality and events staff
This is a featured jobat Public Outreach New Zealand
Sick of working nights and weekends? Want to get some of that work/life balance you've been hearing about
- - Working with amazing people for a great cause
- - Uncapped bonuses and incentives
- - Paid training is provided + ongoing on the job training and development
Listed nineteen hours agoat The Recruitment Network LtdIs hospitality your passion?
To you live for the adrenaline rush of service?
The Recruitment Network, the leading hospitality staffing agency is l Listed eleven days agoat Rydges Wellington AirportRydges Wellington Airport restaurant and conferencing is looking for Food and Beverage Attendant. Listed eleven days agoat Wellington Management GroupThis is a fast pasted working environment that will help you grow your skills in sales and customer service. Listed fifteen hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We are looking for a Deputy Head of Hall to join the Student and Campus Living Directorate at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Supervise a team of Residential Advisors and students
- Utilise your skills people in management and problem solving
- Play a key part engaging, supporting and inspiring students
Listed seventeen hours agoat Naumi Hotels
Naumi says.... bring your sparkle to our events
- Exciting changes ahead for us as we transform in the heart of Cuba Street
- Great development role in event coordination & management
- Enjoy Christmas and New Years - role starts mid January 2020
Listed seventeen hours agoat Jora New ZealandKitchen Assistant needed for a Retirement home in Wellington. Listed four days agoat James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor is one of Wellington's most well-known Hotels. We are part of the Grand Hotels International group with hot
- • Previous Hotel Front Office Supervisory experience
- • General Managers Certificate
- • Diploma in Hospitality or relevant qualification
Listed eleven days agoat Rydges WellingtonRydges Wellington are looking for a part - time Guest Service Agent to join our busy team Listed fourteen days agoat Sounds Air
This is a varied and dynamic position that includes both operational and reservations airline tasks.
- Immediate start
- Generous staff travel benefits
- Fantastic team culture
Listed three days agoat Kelly ServicesLooking For Kitchan Hands in Rongotai area. Free meal and parking provided. Listed nineteen hours agoat Novotel Capital WellingtonAre you an experienced and enthusiastic Restaurant & Bar Manager looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, here's an opportunity not to be missed! Listed seven days agoat Oaks Hotels, Resorts and SuitesBe part of Wellington’s newest hotels! Join a rapidly growing international hotel group offering career progression, and accommodation discounts! Listed seven days agoat Oaks Hotels, Resorts and SuitesBe part of Wellington’s newest hotels! Join a rapidly growing international hotel group offering career progression, and accommodation discounts! Listed eight days agoat Prime Hotels LimitedSeeking an events organiser extraordinaire to sell our new functions space Listed seven days agoat HIAKAI Ltd
HIAKAI is seeking an experienced Front of House Manager to join our multi award winning, high performing team.
- Multi Award Winning Restaurant
- Competitive Hours and Pay
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserA Food and Beverage role has recently opened up in our busy hotel. Listed eleven days agoat HospitalityBizA Top performing General Manager with a proven track record in Leading Luxury International Hotels Listed eleven hours agoat QT Wellington
QT Wellington is seeking an experienced Concierge/Valet Attendant!
- Be one of the faces of Wellington's hippest hotel
- Share your quirky passion and energy with our guests
- Be in a place where being YOU really counts for something
Receive new jobs for this search by email