Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Christchurch Central CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat Christchurch City Council
As a Parks Maintenance Officer you'll ensure that the Botanic Gardens, conservatories and associated assets are presented and maintained.
- Help with our day-to-day horticultural needs
- Ensure our gardens are presented and maintained to a high standard
- Make a difference to our great city every day!
Listed sixteen days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
A new Principal Advisor role has been created and a second opportunity for a Principal Science Advisor has arisen due to the re-scoping of a role.
- Key leadership roles in conservation science
- Opportunity to influence and shape conservation outcomes and research
Listed nineteen days agoat Zealandia Horticulture- Career opportunities in growing - Innovative and progressive horticulture company - Specialised growing techniques require focused coordination Listed twenty days agoat Orana Wildlife TrustWe are seeking to employ an experience animal keeper to join our bird, ectotherm and invertebrate team. Listed sixteen days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Excellent opportunities for outstanding conservationists to work on some of the more complex and challenging conservation issues facing New Zealand.
- Excellent career opportunities
- North & South Island locations available
Listed eighteen days agoat Christchurch City Council
Would you like to be a key player in the future provision of our City's parks and recreation facilities?
- Provide leadership and day to day management of the team
- Contribute to the forward planning for the Council's capital programme
- Play a vital role in designing and enhancing our parks
Listed twenty six days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Three roles available: Science Manager and two Advice Managers. Multiple locations available.
- Excellent leadership opportunities
- North & South Island locations
Listed twenty six days agoat Total Vets
Total Vets are looking to recruit an experienced qualified veterinary nurse to join our team of 7 nurses, 3 reception staff and 3.5 vets.
- Full or Part Time position
- Brachycephalic obstructive airway surgery performed on site
- Opportunities for additional responsibilities and progression
Listed twenty seven days agoat Banks Peninsula Conservation TrustProviding coordination for a nationally recognised landscape-scale predator control and habitat restoration project on Banks Peninsula. Listed ten days agoat PGG Wrightson Turf
Help form an integral link between the Research and Development team, the Marketing team and the senior management team for PGW Turf.
- Join a leading Agribusiness in their specialist Turf business unit
- Strong team and outstanding brand
- Turf Agronomy experience or qualifications essential
Listed ten days agoat Christchurch City Council
Are you passionate about protecting our natural assets and providing environmental education on the stunning Port Hills and wild Banks Peninsula?
- Bring your ability to engage and be a committed team player
- Build positive relationships and work alongside community groups and contractors
- Be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team
Listed six days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Synlait is the 21st Century Milk Nutrition Company. We're shifting perceptions of sustainable dairy, people and planet. We're driving value throug
- Deliver our industry changing Lead With Pride program
- Join the fastest growing company on the NZX
- Great career opportunity
Listed two days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We are seeking a number of Farm Case Managers to act as the liaison between key stakeholders and those affected by MBovis.
- Do you have excellent relationship management skills?
- Help with the phased eradication of MBovis
- Join a passionate team that makes a difference
Listed thirteen days agoat Ravensdown Ltd
Align yourself with a solid, reputable company that's stood the test of time of time, where you will be provided fertile ground for growth.
- Are you keen on an agricultural career?
- Advance within our supportive, cooperative environment
- Receive developmental opportunities to match your ambition!
Listed sixteen days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Join a team that is making a difference for Kiwi farmers...
- Fixed Term (or secondment) to December 2020
- Exciting new role to get stuck into
Listed four days agoat AgResearch
Work alongside an experienced team, using specialist facilities & machinery to produce, process, store & distribute various seed crops.
- Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into outdoor work?
- Be part of the seed production team at Lincoln
- AgResearch provide a diverse range of benefits
Listed nineteen days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
You will be experienced and comfortable delivering and facilitating commercial training to food and dairy customers.
- Take on a role with travel
- Join a talented, diverse and focused team
- Have a variety of classroom and on-farm work
Listed eighteen days agoat Select Recruitment
Excellent opportunity for an experienced agricultural professional to enhance their skills within a well-established, primary industry operation.
- Dunedin and North Otago based
- A people and operational leadership role
- Extend your agricultural/agribusiness knowledge and experience
Listed twelve days agoat Department of Conservation
Are you looking for an exciting new role with the opportunity to lead one of the departments key operations teams?
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Seeking a dynamic and energetic leader
- Ensure effective integrated delivery of high-quality conservation
Receive new jobs for this search by email