Engineering Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ross Roof Group Limited
Ross Roof Group seeks a trade qualified shift maintenance fitter with minimum 5 years experience to join our team.
- Family owned metal tile company
- Based in South Auckland
- Experienced, passionate, trade qualified maintenance fitter required
This is a featured jobat Holer NZ Ltd
Manage our equipment service department, Warranty management, Parts Sales & Interpretation
- Manage equipment service scheduling and service technican
- Transition support provided by current coordinator
- Office based role, Excellent IT systems (SAP)
Listed fifteen hours agoat Reach Recruitment
Fast growing, successful engineering company! Complex designs, exciting projects! Great team of collaborative engineers!
- Materials handling and conveyor solutions!
- 2D and 3D designs!
- Career path within a supportive, successful company!
Listed nine hours agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Our client is one of NZ's largest manufacturers and they are looking for a mechanical maintenance Engineer to join their Invercargill based plant
- Dayshift based role - and work only 9 days every 2 weeks
- Excellent salary, benefits and working hours
- Preventative maintenance, reliability and planning
Listed three days agoat New Zealand SteelGreat opportunity to make a real impact on the performance of our Rolling Mill in Otahuhu. Talented engineer sought! Listed fifteen hours agoat Diamond Recruitment Limited
Seeking experienced Design Engineer with comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing techniques with an engineering practical ‘hands-on’ background'.
- EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – a globally renowned organisation!
- SEEKING YOUR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEERING SKILLS – be rewarded!
- JOIN THEIR SUCCESS STORY – market leaders, innovators, join the ‘winners’!
Listed seven days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Join the Pharmaceutical industry, one where manufacturing will grow consistently over the coming years, with realistic career growth prospects.
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Great work life balance
- Mechanical maintenance
Listed four days agoat DOWNER NZWe are seeking to appoint a highly experienced Project Engineer to join our team based in Auckland. Listed four days agoat Radix Nutrition Ltd
Be a part of an exceptional emerging company with an innovative approach to human performance.
- Exceptional Culture
- Innovative Technology Startup
- Opportunity to grow with an exceptional team environment
Listed seven days agoat Syft Technologies LtdProduction engineer roles ideal for those who enjoy tackling tricky technical problems. Listed four days agoat Adecco Engineering & TechnicalMaintenance Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers - fantastic opportunity in the Bay of Plenty. Listed eight days agoat Medifab
We're looking for an energetic manufacturing engineer to provide engineering support throughout the product life cycle & stages of product development
- Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for a role that makes a difference?
- Do you enjoy working 'hands on' to the highest standards of perfection?
- Are you looking for a new challenge that can help to shape better lives?
Listed four days agoat Bureau Limited
Internal technical sales engineer role supporting the sales team with technical design and quoting as well as opportunity to be customer facing.
- Exciting business growing rapidly
- Application engineer / estimating / internal sales role
- Learn and grow with a business which offers progression
Listed sixteen hours agoat eCubed Building Workshop Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer to work in our Auckland office.
- Significant opportunity for further career development
- Wide range of projects
- Major focus on environmentally sustainable design
Listed thirteen days agoat Taska Prosthetics
Taska is looking for an exceptional Production Engineer. Our complex product and fast growing international demand make this a role key role.
- A market leader operating on the global stage
- Cutting edge product design and technology
- Rapidly growing company with a focus on pushing the boundaries
Listed seventeen hours agoat Metro Performance Glass
Exciting new opportunity to join us and make your mark, supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Career opportunities nationwide
- Close knit, supportive, energetic team environment
- Variety and challenge guaranteed!
Listed five days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
A hands-on mechanical Process Engineer is needed to plan and optimise manufacturing processes and equipment for an automotive electronics manufacturer
- Flexible work hours in a multinational industry leader
- Hands on - use tools and get your hands dirty
- Injection Moulding
Listed sixteen hours agoat ZeddyAt Zeddy we are leading the world in controlled feeding of animals. We require a CAD drafter to support the R&D and production team. Listed four days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Due to a growing forward workload, we are seeking a Mechanical Site Engineer to join our Auckland based project team
- Job Stability
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
Listed ten hours agoat Kiwi Lumber
Team based role responsible for ongoing operation of the mill.
- Are you an experienced maintenance engineer?
- Do you have experience fitting, welding and machining?
- We offer a competitive remuneration package with excellent lifestyle opportunity
Listed six days agoat TemperzoneLooking for an experienced Product Design Engineer Listed five days agoat Insight RecruitmentCash out of AKL & join an industry Leader. Capitalise on the lifestyle/cost of living
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education