Engineering Jobs in Rosedale AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Advanced Aerospace Ltd
We are seeking a switched-on designer/draughts person to support our in-house design team and design extremely high quality and complex components.
- Get into New Zealand’s Advanced composite industry
- Suits enthusiastic and innovative minded designer
- Work on world leading bespoke projects
This is a featured jobat The Recruitment Project
Career Opportunity – Large Multi-Site Engineering Company
- Senior Management Role – Auckland Region – East Tamaki base
- Exciting diverse business - modern well equipped workshops, site & project work
- Newly created role with multiple locations
Listed twenty two hours agoat Bio-Rad Laboratories Pty LtdSeeking enthusiastic and motivated Engineer who is passionate about fixing complex instruments, at customer sites such as hospitals and labs. Listed four days agoat Primech Ltd
We are looking for an experienced design engineer for plant and production equipment design and development to provide team and technical leadership.
- Be involved in innovative technical Mechanical Engineering
- Positive team culture and competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for growth in an unique and varied senior role
Listed three days agoat John Gilbert and Company LtdCareer defining opportunity exists for established Mechanical Design Engineer to join a dynamic company in the residential construction industry. Listed eight days agoat High Performance Sport New Zealand (HPSNZ)
Join HPSNZ and help inspire our nation through more New Zealanders winning on the world stage.
- Join a world-leading and passionate innovation team.
- Develop bespoke electro-mechanical solutions for top NZ athletes.
- Fast-paced, energetic environment.
Listed eighteen days agoat Advanced Personnel Services LtdWe are looking for an awesome Fitter/Mechanical Engineer, Full-time, $ 28 - 30, Ute, phone. Carrier path in the fast-growing Company. Listed ten days agoat Graham Consulting
Products and systems can be found in many industries - food, dairy, poultry, beverage, seafood, baking, meat, chemical, pharmaceutical, timber...
- Spraying Systems NZ Limited
- World's leader in spray technology for industrial
- New Rosedale offices
Listed three days agoat GeoStudio LtdGraduate Geotechnical Engineer/Technician North Shore based geotechnical engineering consultant Listed twenty five days agoat BEP MarineBEP Marine requires an experienced NPI Engineer to join our team in Albany, Auckland. Listed twenty nine days agoat Blender Design Ltd
Mechanical Engineer, consulting at a professional level which requires a grounding of 5 years experience to work autonomously as needed.
- Tight-knit and supportive team environment
- Wide range of projects and design solutions required
- Award winning consultancy
Listed fifteen days agoat IT Live Limited
Looking for an energetic & technical Senior Systems Engineer to hit the ground running. Great communication and customer service skills required.
- Great North Shore Location - Albany
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Fast paced, growing company
Listed twenty six days agoat Navico Auckland LtdCome & be part of our highly talented hardware team at Navico & contribute towards the design and development of high end Marine electronic products! Listed twenty days agoat Wellington Drive Technologies
Join our agile R&D team; assist in the design of analogue, digital and power electronic circuits for refrigeration controls and BLDC motors.
- Design lead role
- Join a high performing team
- Be part of a world-leading Internet of Things success story
Listed nineteen days agoat CMW GeosciencesCMW Auckland are looking for an Intermediate level Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist to join our expanding team. Listed eight days agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to join our Operational and Technical Services team!
- Be part of strategic planning, & site development!
- Join our successful team!
Listed twenty nine days agoat Invenco Group
If you are ready to begin a career in an industry that is changing the world, please apply via the link below!
- Act as a Mentor, managing the team; building on their strengths and capabilities
- Be accountable for the technical needs of the Product Team
- Develop quality, robust and innovative mechanical designs for our products
Listed twenty two days agoat Piritahi
Join the Piritahi Alliance and play a major role in changing the way people live within Auckland communities by laying the groundwork at scale & pace.
- We offer secured workload
- Career development & pathways into various areas of Engineering & Construction
- Engage with communities through engineering and construction
Listed seventeen days agoat ENGEO
ENGEO is looking for an experienced intermediate level Geotechnical Engineer to join our Auckland office.
Listed fifteen days agoat Lands and Survey (Auckland) Ltd
Leadership role within a developing company - perfect opportunity to lead a strong talented team to achieve amazing results!
- Great role, Great location!
- Lead our Surveying Team within a dynamic environment
- Multi-disciplinary company, lots of scope for personal development
Listed twelve days agoat Grada Recruitment
NZ owned Engineering company with a family culture.
Specialists in geotechnical, geological, environmental, civil, and water.
- Looking for someone with a background in Environmental and Land Development
- Manage small to medium size projects
- Personalised training and benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email