Consulting & Strategy Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Oxygen8 Consulting Ltd
Tired of commuting? Looking for a rewarding way to make use of your years of business experience and help business owners grow their businesses?
- Freedom, work your own hours, be your own boss (within our firm).
- Help SME business owners to grow.
- Proven system, excellent support and training.
Listed five days agoat BNZ
Focus on and provide high-quality analysis and support for the broader Transformation and Strategy team.
- Join our ambitious Transformation & Strategy division
- Solve complex business problems
- Utilise your idealy 2+ years Consulting experience
Listed six hours agoat KraftHeinz NZCreating in depth category strategies and strategic plans for the next 3-5 years and owning the annual operating plan and delivery. Listed six days agoat Tenzing LtdWe have one of the most respected OCM teams in NZ. Come and join us! Listed one day agoat BNZ
Lead a growing team of specialists, driving change and operational excellence across BNZ. Based in Auckland CBD.
- Are you passionate about customer-centric transformation?
- Do you thrive on working with SMEs to solve complex business problems?
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
12-month fixed term
- Strategy development and consultation
- Contribute to Auckland's future
- Great exposure and learning
Listed two hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A leading mid-sized financial services company; CBD location.
- A great project to kick of 2020
Listed seven days agoat WSP
Three experienced Commercial Managers needed to join our Major Projects Transport business. Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch
- Commercial Managers
- Major Projects Transport
- Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch
Listed nine hours agoat Aotal APAC
Varied role ranging from quick configuration requests, to delivering system training and implementing new customers
- CSB based leading talent management solutions / recruitment technology provider
- Varied role where no 1 day is the same
- Looking for a keen, driven individual with great attention to detail
Listed three hours agoat LIFEWISE
Support teams in their understanding of Te Tiriti O Waitangi, and the history and bi-cultural processes of the Methodist Church.
- Strong background in Matauranga Māori, Te Reo and Tikanga
- Provide advice & support on bicultural issues & Te Ao Maori
- Provide support to the 3 Trust Kaumatua
Listed seven days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Create of a common infrastructure and architecture that enables 2degrees devices & connected products to take advantage of technological advancements!
- Join our exceptional culture and be rewarded and recognised
- 5G is on the horizon and IoT is taking centre stage
- Grow your career in an innovative and dynamic organisation!
Listed seventeen days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We require an experienced BA for a complex project to start immediately!
- ASAP start through to 2020
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Hourly rate approximately $70
Listed twelve days agoat Infuse Recruitment
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented HCD Consultant to enhance HCD skills for this industry leader.
- 6 month contract
- Industry Leader
- Central City Location
Listed seventeen days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
A key role to deliver a variety of internal project working with a great team
- New role working with key internal projects
- Lots of variety working with different areas of the business
- Competitive pay + excellent employee benefits
Listed fourteen days agoat Infuse Recruitment
As a seasoned change manager you will act as the crucial conduit for this digital transformation.
- Market Leader
- City Centre
- Six month contract
Listed seven days agoat Join Our Team
We have a unique opportunity for a Consents Team Leader to join the Consents unit in our Customer Support Group.
- Lead one of our resource consent teams
- Bring your commitment to providing quality and strong customer service skills
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package and great work-life balance
Listed fourteen days agoat Auckland Council
Build and lead a team to plan and deliver a comprehensive Development Response Programme and Stakeholder Management Programme
- Contribute to the transformation of Auckland City centre
- Large and complex projects
- Great team culture and support
Listed eight days agoat Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development (ATEED)
Champion Māori Economic Development and economic outcomes. Integral role at ATEED.
- Māori Economic Development strategy development
- Champion and measure economic outcomes for Māori
- Strategic frameworks, research and insights
Listed thirteen days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Deliver Sustainable Business and Star Grading evaluations to many of New Zealand's leading tourism activity and accommodation providers
- Work with a small but passionate team that really is making a difference
- Have experience working within a sustainable business development framework?
- Work with 1,800 of the best tourism businesses in New Zealand
Listed thirteen days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Innovate and create NZ's future connections and play a part in delivering a customer-first experience.
- Excellent career opportunity in our Digital team!
- Award winning culture and exceptional perks and benefits
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed seven hours agoat WSP
Work on a range of exciting projects for major national clients
- Central location
- Excellent Remuneration
- Exciting growth opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email