Community Services & Development Jobs in Wellington CBD Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Good Companion
Support Daily Living and Restorative Care of Elderly Clients
- Support Long Term Clients
- Join a Care Team that promotes a health life/work balance
- Make a difference in the lives of others
This is a featured jobat Wellington After-Care Association Inc.
To support and assist individuals with an intellectual disability to participate fully in their community and reach their fullest potential.
- Do you want an challenging and rewarding work environment?
- Do you enjoy working closely with people?
- Be paid to visit coffee shops, go indoor rock climbing, visit art galleries…?
Listed eleven hours agoat Wellington City Council
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role working to improve the lives of some of the most disadvantaged people in our city?
- Are you a people orientated, solution focussed individual?
- You will need a high level of professionalism and maturity
- Make a real difference to peoples lives everyday
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceCustody Officer New Zealand Police Wellington District 12 month Fixed Term, Full-time Multiple Positions Available Remuneration range:... Listed eight hours agoat Department of Health and Human Services - Child Protection
Protecting our most vulnerable children from harm is one of the most important jobs you can do.
- Benefit from ongoing learning and development
- Make a difference in vulnerable children’s lives
- Be challenged and rewarded every day
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Our 24/7 Contact Service provides a nationwide provides a pathway for victims of crime and trauma to access our professional services.
- Join a tight-knit team helping our community
- Work with one of New Zealand's most respected organisations
- Permanent, Full-time role
Listed twelve hours agoat Wesley Community Action
Can you provide care for a adolescent in your own home full-time or on occasional weekends?
- Are you passionate about the care and protection of young people?
- Do you genuinely believe you can make a difference?
- Receive a salary, training and professional supervision
Listed nine days agoat NZDF
This is an opportunity to join our high performing and innovative Case Management team.
- Do you thrive in a fast paced and busy environment?
- Are you a highly organised and effective time manager?
- Are you exceptional at building effective relationships?
Listed fifteen days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Humanitarian Services Coordinator - Wairarapa region
- Based in Masterton
- 30 hours per week
Listed ten days agoat Workwise Employment Agency
Work with people who are facing personal or health challenges and help them to find and keep work.
- Permanent, full time
- Based in Wellington
Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Humanitarian Development team as a Community Activator in Wellington.
- Permanent Position
- Full Time 37.5 hours
Listed ten days agoat World Vision NZ
Join the team at World Vision and develop and sustain effective relationships with schools.
- Wellington location
- Permanent, part-time role
- Opportunity to work flexible hours over 5 days (22 hours)
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Make a real difference in these customer-centric roles working with claimants of abuse and neglect in State care, supporting them through their claim
- Newly established roles focused on providing high quality customer service
- Travel and work closely with people to support them through their claims process
- Highly culturally competent - Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori
Listed eight days agoat KLC Recruitment Pty Ltd
Calling all qualified New Zealand Social Workers who are looking to make the move to Melbourne for work. Please read on...
- Child, Youth and Family Sector
- Full Time, Part Time, LOCUM Roles
- All Areas of Melbourne
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Social DevelopmentKey leadership role responsible for delivering on our strategic and operational goals for young people Listed six days agoat Arthritis New Zealand
Experience in community development, significant work with Māori organisations on a national level. Fluent Te Reo Māori desirable.
- Arthritis New Zealand is a well establish not-for-profit organisation
- Opportunity to be part of Arthritis New Zealand's community outreach programme
- Community Development - Māori
Listed fourteen days agoat National Advocacy Trust
To resolve complaints between the parties & promoting the Code of Health & Disability Services Consumers' Rights through formal education & networking
- Full time based in Newtown office
Listed fourteen days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
VSA covers costs while you are on assignment, including travel, accommodation, living allowance and more
- Use your management skills to make a real difference
- Work in a team where you are both challenged and supported
Listed eight days agoat Scots CollegeThe Community Relations Manager will be an integral part of the Marketing and Development team at the College. Listed seven days agoat Department of Corrections
We are seeking an advanced administrator to provide business support to the General Manager, Manager and wider Maori Strategy and Partnerships team
- Be Part of Our Tari
- National Office, Wellington
- Dynamic and interesting permanent role
Listed twelve days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning is looking for a Health Promoter based in Wellington who is passionate about sexual health, healthy relationships and equity.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed fourteen days agoat Wellington City Council
Join us and help manage Council's community grants which we use as a tool to partner with organisations, helping us to deliver on a range of outcomes.
- Do you have an eye for detail and numbers?
- Bring your strong interpersonal skills
- Work with all stakeholders both internally and externally
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education