Community Services & Development Jobs in Waitakere AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Quality Education Services Limited
QES is recruiting a motivated and empowering Employment Coach. Competitive Base + Bonuses + Tools of Trade.
- Empower lives to positively impact our generation
- Excellent Team Culture
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
This is a featured jobat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community homes across Auckland
- Full time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed one day agoat Tuilaepa Youth Mentoring Service Trust
Looking for a game changer with youth work experience & a passion for supporting disengaged young people succeed in life.
- Support and motivate young people to reach their full potential
- Rewarding and satisfying role
- Join a fun and high performing team
Listed four hours agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking two qualified and experienced Caseworkers with excellent communication skills to join our team.
- Facilitate sessions with clients
- Bring your AOD experience
- Make a real difference to those seeking positive change
Listed five days agoat Te Whare o Nga TumanakoTWONT is looking for a Kaitiaki Wahine & Whanau kaimahi to work effectively with wahine & tamariki who have experienced or witnessed domestic violence Listed twenty five days agoat Hospice West Auckland
Ready for the next role in your fundraising career? Thrive on building a network of donors? Join our busy team and raise funds with meaning & purpose.
- Be part of a great fundraising team who are passionate about the work we do
- Further your career in a fundraising role with opportunities to learn and grow
- Achieve fundraising goals that make a real difference in people lives
Listed six days agoat Hapai Te HauoraThis is a high level role to provide communications and marketing expertise to support the work of the National Tobacco Control Advocacy Service Listed eight days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedDo you have a passion for working with tamariki & rangatahi? Come and work within our Whanau School Support team and make a difference to Whanau Ora. Listed twenty seven days agoat Aidmax Recruiting
We are looking for a special person able to provide effective support for Pasifika families experiencing violence. Join our dedicated team now.
- Working with Police / OT
- Crisis intervention support
- Pasifika Service
Listed twenty one days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedRewarding role in the local community 5 weeks of annual leave Permanent position with great company benefits Close to transport hubs Listed nineteen days agoat Zen DetoxZen Detox is looking for a Cultural Advisor, this is a part-time position and the hours are flexible Listed thirteen days agoat tlc4u2 LtdSupport Workers West Auckland Listed eighteen days agoat Te Roopu TaurimaDo your bit for the community in a culturally rich and diverse organisation and feel rewarded! Listed nineteen days agoat Barnardos
Are you a youth worker experienced in finding dynamic and creative ways to support rangatahi reach their full potential? If so, apply now!
- Exciting opportunity to make a difference in young people's lives
- Be a part of New Zealand's largest children's charity
- Full time, fixed term opportunity
Listed twenty eight days agoat Hapai Te HauoraThis role will facilitate and support thriving and flourishing communities within Auckland with the focus on preventing and minimising gambling harm Listed twenty days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedCome and work within our Whānau Ora Services team and work for an organisation where you can make a difference to Whānau Ora. Listed eleven days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Support young people (16-17 years old) transitioning into their adult lives
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives!
- Work in our fun loving family/whanau environment
- You will be provided with comprehensive training
Listed thirteen days agoat Deaf Aotearoa Holdings Limited
Engage with local Deaf and hearing communities on behalf of Deaf Aotearoa to represent issues related to the Deaf community .
- Enjoy the support of a fun, creative and passionate team
- Enjoy variety as you improve people's quality of life
- Enjoy a flexible work environment
Listed twenty six days agoat Age Concern Auckland Inc
Your role will help connect isolated older people with volunteer visitors and support them to participate and re-engage in their local community.
- Make a difference in your community
- Addressing loneliness and isolation through Social Connections
- Be part of the solution towards making Auckland more Age Friendly
Listed eleven days agoat EmberAn opportunity currently exists for casual rostered staff across our Auckland Residential Services; Beach Haven, Abeo and Pounamu. Listed twenty eight days agoat Amitabha Hospice ServiceExperience facilitating or leading groups and enjoy creating a sense of community, affinity and support. Experience in working with elderly and unwell
Receive new jobs for this search by email