Community Services & Development Jobs in Hutt Valley WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Argo Trust
The Argo Trust - your opportunity to work in the world of disability for an exciting organisation that understand staff are their most important asset
- A great team atmosphere
- Excellent training & support
- An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
Pivotal role with plenty of scope to add your mark and use your creativity in an interesting and unique organisation.
- Exciting new role – lead an effective major gifts programme
- Unique experience to make a positive impact in communities across Aotearoa
- Plenty of opportunity for continuing professional development
Listed twelve hours agoat IHC
Lower Hutt location | Provide guidance and support to Support Workers, Service Users and Whānau within a leading intellectual disability organisation
- Drive the delivery of high-quality support by forming trusting relationships
- Celebrating our 70th year supporting people with intellectual disabilities
- Competitive remuneration and vehicle
Listed twelve days agoat LIFE Unlimited
This role is suitable for a person with great people and relationship building skills, with an interest in working in the disability sector.
- Make a difference in people's lives
- Great administrative role working in the disability sector
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
As a Support Worker you will provide a front-line service through the ownership and management of support services to victims of crimes and trauma.
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
Listed ten hours agoat Te Paepae Arahi TrustWe are seeking a creative and motivated person with expertise and experience in social work and/or support work or health, with a knowledge of housing Listed four days agoat Community Connections
Community Connections, a community based disability service, is seeking a Team Leader (Supported Living) to join our team based in the Hutt Valley.
- Ongoing internal professional development programme
- Networking and community involvement
Listed twenty days agoat Stroke Central Region IncInformation and support to Stroke survivors. Maintaining relationships in the community with our Stroke Clubs, Clients & Members. Listed twenty days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate others? Bob Scott Retirement Village in petone has an opportunity for you!
- Creative, varied and rewarding work
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to support people living with disabilities in the Wellington region.
- Do you have a passion for improving the life of others?
- Are you looking for flexible hours/shifts?
- Receive supportive and ongoing NZQA training
Listed seventeen days agoat Upper Hutt City CouncilDo you want to make a difference in young people's lives and be part of an exciting project in Upper Hutt? Listed ten days agoat St John of God Hauora TrustWe are looking for 3 Support Workers/Caregivers to work either full-time or part-time at our Community Home in Upper Hutt Listed seventeen days agoat Upper Hutt City CouncilSome of our initiatives; Young Achievers Awards, Spearhead Youth Leaders, Community Funding, beautiful local murals and the Regional Council Awards Listed five days agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a full-time (80 hrs per fortnight) Community Support Worker to work in our Intellectual Disability residential services.
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed ten days agoat IHC
Working across a fortnightly roster, you will be supporting people with intellectual disabilities in your local community.
- Join an established not-for-profit organisation & work for a meaningful cause
- Support people to grow and achieve greater independence
- $20.50- 25.50/hr depending on relevant qualifications
Receive new jobs for this search by email