Community Services & Development Jobs in Howick AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cancer Society Auckland Northland
To support the Community Fundraising Team of the Cancer Society by way of effective administration support and fundraising activities
- Background in administration and customer service
- Great interpersonal skills
- Make a difference in one of New Zealand's most trusted charities
This is a featured jobat Mental Health Foundation
We're looking for a fundraising superstar to join our team of dedicated, passionate change makers.
- Help take our fundraising campaigns to new heights!
- New team lead position available now
- Based in our Maungawhau/Mt Eden office
Listed nine days agoat Grief and Loss Support services - HowickYou will implement the Seasons for Growth group program in schools and for adults - liaising with schools and supporting volunteer facilitators. Listed five days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate others? Bruce McLaren Retirement Village in Howick has an opportunity for you!
- Creative, varied and rewarding work
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Ta¯maki HealthInterested in Health Promotion? Do you love helping people? Then this role is perfect for you! Listed two days agoat Wise Group
We're looking for someone with a good understanding and commitment to the principles of recovery. A real 'people person' who can engage with anyone!
- Full-time role available
- Based in Flat Bush Respite Team
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
As the Tenancy Manager you will provide effective tenancy management services to your neighbourhood.
- Opportunity to make a real difference within the Tamaki Area
- Help create the tenancy framework for this unique organisation
- Tenancy management experience
Listed eight days agoat Stand Children ServicesThe Community Social Worker role is responsible for assessing and analysing the needs of children (5 - 12 years) and their families. Listed nine days agoat Glen Innes Family Centre
An exciting opportunity to utilise and develop your counselling skills to help grow thriving families and enhance well being in Tamaki.
- - Contribute to and enhance community well being in Tamaki
- - Utilise and grow your skill set and counselling knowledge
- - Be part of a supportive values-based team family team
Listed twelve days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
You will work in an innovative service, supporting young people aged 13-20 years to make changes to their alcohol and other drug use.
- Interesting, rewarding, and positively challenging work
- Improve lives and help people realise their potential
- Enjoy learning, development and training opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Join a supportive and diverse team in this full time permanent Social Worker role.
- Flexible work opportunities
- A great, respectful team environment
- Rewarding and challenging work
Listed fifteen days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join our Care services team
- Opportunities for further professional development and ‘on the job’ training
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference
- Build your network and strengthen community relationships
Listed seventeen days agoat TOA Pacific Incorporated• Social Worker – Otahuhu based office • Permanent, Fulltime • Focus on Children, Youth and Families in Auckland Listed twenty four days agoat Habitat for Humanity Greater Auckland Ltd
To increase Habitat’s capacity to create pathways for C & D waste re-use, resale, and associated training and community engagement opportunities
- Exciting new opportunity with Habitat for Humanity in Auckland
- Join us as we look to expand our impact in the built environmental space
- Help grow building material re-use and expand our income for charitable purpose
Listed one day agoat Glaucoma NZ
The role will help the public to improve their understanding of glaucoma and provide support and resources for those diagnosed with glaucoma.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Huge variety, no day will be the same
- Make your mark with this new role
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
You will be responsible for a broad range of administrative work supporting the Family Harm Team South.
- Auckland South, Fixed Term 12 months
- Busy and varied role suited to an experienced and professional Administrator
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
Listed six days agoat Quality Education Services Limited
Are you motivated to support & engage youth to prosper & achieve their goals through education, training & employment? If so, this role is for you!
- Empower lives to positively impact our generation
- Excellent Team Culture
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
Listed two days agoat GIFT CentreFull-time Community Support Worker who has the passion for supporting people with disabilities. Listed two days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed eight days agoat Friendship House TrustTe Kaha o Te Whanau Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Listed one day agoat Glaucoma NZ
Glaucoma New Zealand (GNZ) is looking for a strategic and innovative General Manager who can take the organisation to the next level.
- Flexible working arrangements, 4 days a week
- No day is the same, wide variety to keep you challenged
Listed two days agoat Springboard Trust
New role to enhance our volunteers' experiences includes managing the lifecycle of induction, engagement, succession to assist our educational leaders
- Utilise your network & proven relationship skills
- A new opportunity created to further enhance education outcomes for young kiwis
- Not for Profit education and learning and development sector
Receive new jobs for this search by email