Community Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Tauranga Community Housing Trust
Provide education and access to interventions which will create warm, dry and uncrowded homes
- Award Winning Programme that changes lives
- Be out and about in our beautiful region everyday!
This is a featured jobat Auckland Council
Are you passionate about making Auckland a World-Class City?
- Be the voice of Auckland's diverse communities
- A Unique Opportunity
- Three- year Term to 2022
Listed ten hours agoat Cityside Baptist ChurchWe are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and authentic Christian leader to co-ordinate our vibrant teenage ministry! Listed eleven days agoat Upper Hutt City CouncilSome of our initiatives; Young Achievers Awards, Spearhead Youth Leaders, Community Funding, beautiful local murals and the Regional Council Awards Listed seventeen hours agoat Masterton District CouncilProvide well researched information to inform community development initiatives and support the delivery of these initiatives. Listed twenty hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Support youth on their wellbeing journey, by providing a safe environment and supporting them with their goals.
- Join an organisation that lives by its values
- Great job satisfaction, you'll be improving someone's quality of life
- Lots of training and development available
Listed eighteen hours agoat Auckland TransportAs a Senior Community Transport Coordinator, you will play a leadership role in the development, coordination, delivery and monitoring. Listed five days agoat Pact GroupPact is currently looking for a Full-time (80 hours per fortnight), Service Coordinator for a mental health support service in the Greymouth area. Listed sixteen hours agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Help the Samoa Family Health Association in delivering programmes that support the needs of youth in Samoa.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering effective youth programmes in Samoa
- 1-year assignment in Apia - costs covered!
- Work alongside an NGO to support and motivate young people in Samoa
Listed seventeen hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Have a direct impact on the lives of people in the community to help them to reconnect and live as independently as possible.
- Provide support to whānau living in your community
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Culturally diverse, inclusive, respectful organisation where you can be yourself
Listed thirteen days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Our kaimahi all have a common goal - helping people realise their potential by providing support to live their best life as independently as possible.
- An organisation that offers career development opportunities
- Make a positive impact in your community
- Join a passionate and supportive team
Listed fourteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserThe Sustainability Fieldworker role is to facilitate the development and implementation of a Zero Carbon Plan for the Anglican Diocese of Auckland. Listed eighteen hours agoat Department of CorrectionsAs Probation Officer, you will work with people in our care and their whanau to address criminogenic behaviours and reduce reoffending. Listed seven days agoat Caps HaurakiNetwork Coordinator - Strengthening responses to family violence, by improving networking, collaboration, public awareness and service provision. Listed seventeen hours agoat Department of CorrectionsUsing a range of services and techniques, they work with external agencies and the people in our cares’ Whanau to support them as they rehabilitate. Listed five days agoat Department of CorrectionsAs a Probation Officer, you will work with people in our care and their whanau to address criminogenic behaviours and reduce reoffending. Listed four days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning is looking for a Health Promoter based in New Plymouth who is passionate about sexual health, healthy relationships and equity.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed fourteen days agoat Wellington North BadmintonAre you passionate about helping young people to be more active and crazy about badminton? Join our team as our new Community Development Manager. Listed five days agoat Marlborough District Council
The purpose of this role is to ensure that Marlborough related Te Tauihu (Top of the South Island) Provincial Growth Fund projects are implemented.
- An understanding of regional economic development and the Provincial Growth Fund
- Extensive experience in monitoring, managing, and reporting on various projects
- Good long-term planning skills with the ability to keep focus of strategic goals
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Labour PartyYou'll be leading a small team of paid organisers to deliver our nationwide field campaign, organising and motivating volunteers to engage with voters Listed five days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
This is an exciting opportunity that will involve walking alongside people in their recovery journey providing information, tools and encouragement.
- Walk alongside people in their recovery journey
- Bring your good written and oral communication skills
- Be part of a compassionate work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email