Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Johnsonville WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Onecontact
Excellent opportunity not to be missed!
- Immediate start available
- Evening and Weekends
- OneContact offers career progression for top performers
This is a featured jobat National Building Financial Capability Charitable Trust
Coordinate operations, staff and outreach for a growing helpline for people in financial hardship.
- Lead a growing helpline
- Making a difference for New Zealanders in financial hardship
- Coordinate a small, diverse and tight-knit team
Listed eight days agoat Randstad - Business SupportPermanent customer service/operations role. $54-55K. Johnsonville. Key government agency and vital public service provider. Apply today! Listed fifteen days agoat H2R Consulting
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our client’s high performing call centre.
- Fantastic team culture
- New Zealand owned company
- Johnsonville location
Listed two days agoat Hutt City CouncilCreate an inviting and positive experience for all visitors Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Join our team of passionate and caring people who provide services that help customers get on with their day-to-day lives.
- Positive and diverse work environment
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Utilise your brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
Listed six days agoat Imperial Tobacco NZAn opportunity has arisen to work as a Myblu Service Centre representative since we launched our e – vapour product into the NZ market in June 2019. Listed nine days agoat Service Plus
Customer Services Representative to be the face of our Wellington service operations
- Small Dynamic Team
- Great Team Environment
- Fast Paced
Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide amazing customer service, and contribute to significant uplift in customer engagement and advocacy
- Exposure to our Australian Contact Centre team in Wellington
- Are you ready to take your Customer Service experience to the next level?
- Work in a dynamic, empowered environment with many personal growth opportunities
Listed two days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Excellent opportunity to enhance your customer service experience in the insurance industry and enjoy an awesome team culture.
- Join NZ and AU's largest general insurer (AMI, STATE, NZI, Lumley, Swann, CGU)
- Comprehensive training and awesome team culture
- Great salary, perks, insurance discounts and more
Listed seven days agoat Kiwibank
Are you looking for a permanent part-time role to utilise your phone-based customer service skills? Read on...
- Part-time, five hours per day (25 hours per week) with actual hours negotiable
- Lower Hutt location
- Join our friendly, highly skilled Insurance team
Listed two days agoat Education Payroll LimitedCustomer Services Specialist provides superior customer service for school queries and requests for support in a complex environment. Listed nine days agoat FarmIQ Systems LtdYou'll have responsibility for managing inbound calls from our rapidly expanding customer base. You'll help farmers from every corner of New Zealand Listed eight days agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed ten days agoat Cash Converters
Wanting a part-time role that will fit around your out of work commitments? Want to work in a contact centre, office environment?This is role for you!
- Based in Lower Hutt
- Fun and vibrant team environment
- 20 hours per week, $20-$22 per hour
Listed seven days agoat Desktop Technology Services LtdBased in Wellington, we have an opportunity for a professional, energetic team player with exceptional telephone skills and customer service focus. Listed eleven days agoat Randstad - Business SupportGreat Permanent Customer Service Opportunity in Government. Central Wellington Location. Closing Date is Tuesday 10th September so Apply TODAY! Listed six days agoat Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand
Are you enthusiastic, with a knack for customer service, and a can-do attitude for making things happen?
- Join a highly valued vibrant, multi-cultural team with a passion for education
- Use your customer experience to support a dedicated, customer-oriented team
- Skills in te reo and tikanga Māori are highly valued in the organisation
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdDo you enjoy vaping? Utilise your customer service skills to promote vaping products to existing customers. Listed eight days agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed eight days agoat Pacific Radiology
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our team!
- A varied and interesting role within a great working environment
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Learn and grow within our changing and unique business
Receive new jobs for this search by email