Full Time Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you a risk or compliance professional with a strong compliance or assurance background?
- Multiple opportunities In Wellington!
- Passionate about making a difference and driving customer focused initiatives?
- Varied role with visibility across the business!
Listed twenty nine days agoat FNZ Limited
Unparalleled opportunities for career growth in a high growth leader in Finance Technology
- Be Challenged
- Learn and Grow
- Join a Global Market Leader
Listed twenty seven days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
FNZC is looking for a Scrip Team Leader to join their Operations Team based in Wellington.
- Settlements / Scrip / Operations
- Leading Wealth / Investment Provider
- CBD Location - Permanent role - Great team
Listed twenty eight days agoat DOWNER NZ*Collaborative working environment,
*Competitive remuneration package
*Opportunity to develop your career Listed twenty seven days agoat Te Tumu PaeroaAn exciting opportunity for two high performing individuals. Play a pivotal role in supporting the delivery of services to Māori landowners. Listed twenty nine days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you a risk & compliance or internal audit professional who is a real people person?
- Iconic Kiwi Company!
- Passionate about making a difference?
- Diverse and culture focused!
Listed nine hours agoat Kiwibank
Our Lending Operations team lies at the very heart of delivering effective everyday excellence to help create great customer experiences.
- Bring your home loan lending experience to a fun & supportive team.
- Based in Hastings or Lower Hutt.
- 12 month Fixed term opportunity.
Listed five hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Use your accounting, reporting and analysis skills and your financial markets experience with this leading financial services entity
- Treasury & Financial Markets Environment
- Highly Regarded Financial Services Entity
- Fixed Term Position | Wellington CBD Location
Listed four days agoat ASB Bank LimitedUse your existing lending or business banking experience to be the “one stop shop” for our Business Banking customers. Listed three hours agoat ACC
This role is to provide expert pricing and financial modelling to support our existing and changing health services to ensure quality results.
- Make a difference in Kiwi lives
- Bring your strong commercial and analytical skills
- Receive 9% Super contribution
Listed eleven days agoat Kiwibank
In this role your focus will be on building business process capability and increasing efficiency across operations at Kiwibank.
- Get creative and excited about business improvement.
- Join the team who share the same lust for great process.
- Grow your business process career with us.
Listed four days agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
We are seeking two Advisers to join our newly formed Central Banking Analytics (CBA) team.
- Be responsible for driving a highly regarded work and research programme
- Bring your strong technical, relationship management and mentoring skills
- Join a flexible working environment and receive career development opportunities
Listed one day agoat Kiwibank
Working with some specific fraud detection tools, you will be helping to prevent, detect and investigate fraud when you find it.
- Very flexible working conditions
- Exciting fraud detection role for a dedicated "night owl"
- 6pm - 3am Mon - Fri
Listed four days agoat MetService
We have an exciting new opportunity for a motivated and results focused individual to join the finance team at the MetService.
- Are you interested in data analysis and systems?
- Bring your background in accounting
- Enjoy building finance models in excel or BI systems
Listed thirteen days agoat BNZ
Support the AML / CFT, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and corruption (ABC) team.
- Do you have solid analytical and problem solving skills?
- Enjoy flexible working opportunities
- Receive great staff banking benefits
Listed six days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Develop high trust and productive relationships, with the ability to initiate individualised engagement plans, aligned to organisational strategy.
- Leading TEC’s interaction with our partners
- Vibrant, professional and friendly team.
- Have a significant impact at a time of change in the sector.
Listed eight days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Looking for a career where you can manage your own hours and have full training provided? Read on.
- No industry experience required
- Self starter with sales experience required
- Make a difference to Kiwi families
Receive new jobs for this search by email