Administration & Office Support Jobs in Katikati Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat EastPack Ltd
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and hard-working HR Administration Assistant to join our team in Katikati, Tauranga.
- Do you have an interest in Human Resources?
- Are you experienced in frontline & administration support?
Listed eight hours agoat Panztel NZ Ltd
Great finance role for someone who wants to provide quality finance and office support across the ANZ teams in NZ & Australia.
- Autonomous finance position in Bethlehem working with a supportive team
- Permanent position 25-30hours pw (deadline specific)
- Are you a champion with AP, Payroll, Debtors and Banking
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
First Mortgage Trust is seeking an additional Loans Administrator for our busy Tauranga office.
- Full time position
- Friendly team
- Modern office environment - electric stand up desks
Listed three days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
H&S / office admin super-star needed! Part-time hours
- 2 days per week / school hours considered
- H&S / Office co-ordination role
- Te Puna based
Listed ten days agoat Tauranga ITMAccounts/ office Administrator Listed four days agoat Chadwick Healthcare
We are a general practice with 4 locations in Tauranga looking for a Financial Administrator
- Part time 18 hours per week
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
- Greerton Location
Listed twelve days agoat Tauranga City Council
We are looking for a highly organised, self-motivated Personal Assistant to join our group.
- A fantastic opportunity for a friendly, prepared and organised professional
- Exciting work environment where no two days will be the same
- Based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty
Listed ten days agoat Mount Maunganui Roofing
Looking after customers both on the phone and in person this is a varied role, with opportunity to be involved in marketing, accounts and operations.
- Opportunities in a newly created role
- Passionate team
- Varied work
Listed seventeen days agoat Bay Venues Limited
Join the team at the Trustpower Arena, a busy reception desk assisting with administration across events and our community programmes.
- Events environment
- Growth opportunities
- Part time hours
Listed thirteen days agoat Te Manu ToroaWe are a Kaupapa Maori Non Government Organisation in Tauranga Moana seeking a motivated individual to join our City Clinic as a Medical Receptionist. Listed eighteen days agoat Bay Venues Limited
Join the Reception team at Baywave, Greerton Aquatics or Mount Hot Pools and build your career in reception and administration.
- Part time position
- Working within the Leisure & Aquatics Industry
- Fantastic supportive teams
Listed six days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardBusiness Operations CoordinatorProperty ServicesBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight) We are looking for a... Listed six days agoat Webster Holland LtdSecretarial support for chartered accounting practice Tauranga Listed ten days agoat MACMURDO ELECTRICAL LTD
Varied tasks including answering phones & greeting clients, general office duties, health & safety administrator, computer data entry, emails
- Tauranga based electrical business with great team culture
- Full time position available for self motivated receptionist/administrator
- We are looking for a computer savvy, reliable and honest person
Listed four days agoat The University of WaikatoProvide high quality management and administrative support to the team in relation to multiple contracts, research projects and team facilitation. Listed five days agoat Personnel Resources/Temp Resources
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and energetic Project Support Administrator.
- Immediate Start
- Excellent opportunity
- Suited to a multi-tasking guru
Listed ten days agoat Bay Venues Limited
This part time EA role will manage diaries, coordinate meetings, collate reports and plenty more!
- Utilise your exceptional organisational skills
- Work alongside the COO
- Enjoy fantastic staff benefits
Listed seven days agoat Classic Group
Classic Group are looking for a next-level Office Manager to run our HQ professionally, smoothly and with a great attitude.
- Experienced office guru required
- Facilities/ Office/ Admin Management
- Join Team Classic today!
Listed ten days agoat Habit Group
We are looking for someone with a high standard of administration skills with some experience in systems, accounts and databases.
- Could be full-time or part-time role for the right person!
- Interesting role dealing with varied clients and contracts
- This role could be based in Tauranga, Auckland, Wellington or Hawke's Bay!
Receive new jobs for this search by email