Data Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Develop your career in HR systems
- Based in Auckland Central
- Contribute to Auckland's future
- Permanent full-time position
Listed twenty eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with expert skills in data analysis and HRIS systems.
- Work continuously to improve data quality
- Provide expert HR data support to users for systems
- Provide relevant HR data and people analytics to support Business decisions
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
HRIS / Systems Analyst needed for systems integration.
- ~ 4 month contract
- HR data
Listed thirteen days agoat ACC
Are you a Business Analyst with a passion for Human Resources and the insights that you can provide to the business?
- Deliver HR reporting and insight to the business
- Bring strong data inquisition skills
- Help the business to make smarter decisions
Listed one day agoat Hudson - Analytics
Do you have experience in end-to-end payroll and are looking for your next move? Want to work for a large organization?
- Immediate Start
- Central Auckland Location
- Ability to work autonomously
Listed one day agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Have you developed your Human Resources BA skills in a role with genuine complexity? This could be an ideal next step in your career
- Dynamic, multi-disciplined team
- Highly regarded organisation based in Wellington City
- Exciting academic community
Listed six days agoat Public Trust
Capture, share and maintain knowledge across a range of channels to support staff to access the knowledge they need, when they need it.
- Come and make this newly created role your own
- Flexibility to work in either Auckland or Wellington
- Take the next step in your career with Public Trust
Listed fourteen days agoat Strategy Collective
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst who has specialised in Reward systems.
- Competitive remuneration
- Exciting global organisation, with global opportunities
- Exciting and meaningful work
Listed nineteen days agoat H2R ConsultingOur client has an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst who has specialised in Reward systems. Listed five days agoat Seequent
Seequent is a world leader in the development of data visualisation software. We are implementing a new cloud-based HRIS to help us scale.
- Project Manage a brand new implementation of a cloud-based HRIS
- Work with a global team in a complex multinational
- 3-5 days per week for 4 months with possible extensions
Listed five days agoat DairyNZ
Bring your expertise to our forward thinking People & Culture Team.
- Variety in your role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free parking
Listed seven days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
If you're enthusiastic and enjoy developing innovative yet pragmatic injury prevention initiatives, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Contribute to building a positive organisational culture
- Opportunity to negotiate flexible hours
- Opportunity for development into advisory role
Listed twenty two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Key role driving information literacy and education
- Influence the use of information and data in MBIE
- Key role driving information literacy and education
- Pivotal customer outreach role
Listed seven days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This role will provide the guidance of building on and enhancing the capability across the organisation whilst continuing to provide credible advice.
- Newly created role
- Design, implement and administer our remuneration and reward strategy
- Influence and manage our remuneration policies, programs and practices
Listed six days agoat Coda Group
Great role for a grad or admin all rounder to kick start their HR career within a supportive and dynamic environment
- Ideal opportunity to launch your HR career
- Busy and varied role, no two days the same!
- Penrose location, no CBD traffic or parking hassles
Listed five days agoat Stellar Recruitment
Are you an experienced manager looking for your next challenge?
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email