Athenry Electrical Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
0 jobs at Athenry Electrical
Listed five days agoat Delta
We have an exciting opportunity for a Works Scheduler to join our Dunedin Electrical Distribution team.
- Dunedin based
- A challenging and varied role where no day is the same
- A fun and supportive work environment
Listed twenty three days agoat SourceHR
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Electrical Assembler to join a busy air-conditioning manufacturing company based in Mangere.
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
- Starting rate $18 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- Immediate start
Listed twenty eight days agoat OneStaff Christchurch
Electronic assembly & soldering role based at a factory in the East of Christchurch. Successful applicants will be soldering boards, QC & testing
- Hand soldering experience required
- Electronic assembly experience is a bonus
Listed sixteen days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company with a new product line at a new purpose built facility.
- New opportunity in a new fit out
- Outstanding company culture
- Chance to make it your own
Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserFarm Supplies Central are looking for a Pump & Milking Machine Technician to help us service our wide range of rural and farm clients. Listed twenty two days agoat OneStaff Christchurch
We are currently recruiting for a locally owned and operated Christchurch engineering firm.
This role involves mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Long term opportunity
- Any mechanical experience will be considered
- Immediate start
Listed twenty one hours agoat NZDF
Be part of a small team responsible for the technical support of the NZDF SH-2G(I) Seasprite fleet
- Do you have a good understanding of modern aeronautical system principles?
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to thoroughly evaluate technical problems
- Proven aeronautical engineering or maintenance experience
Listed twenty two days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Automation Engineer with Lumber industry experienced required to join Pan Pac, as part of their Lumber Division in Whirinkai, Napier
- Automation Engineer
- Sawmill, Drymill, Kilns
- $100 -$120 K package
Listed six days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Cornerstone role utilising your dairy skills & product knowledge across liquid and powders projects at Synlait's Pilot Plant in Palmerston North
- Pilot Plant knowledge and expertise required in Palmerston North!
- Utilise your dairy skills and product knowledge across liquid and powders trials
- Be at the forefront of dairy new product development, technology & innovation
Listed twenty six days agoat Adecco Manufacturing & OperationsOur Client, a leading Natural cosmetic manufacturer, is looking for Maintenance Technician/ Line manager for their busy production factory. Listed five days agoat The New Zealand Sock Company Ltd
This role is for a Production Hosiery Technician on all Sangaicomo and Lonati Hosiery Machines at The New Zealand Sock Company in Ashburton, NZ
- The New Zealand Sock Company is a rapidly growing and dynamic business
- Based in Ashburton - South Island - New Zealand
- Generous renumeration based on experience and skill
Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for Electronic Assemblers for an immediate start Listed thirteen days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are looking for a maintenance tech. Immediate start. Mt Wellington location. good package. Must be NZ citizen / resident. Listed twenty three days agoat Ampcontrol Pty Limited
Our Tomago Facility (located near Newcastle, NSW) is currently undergoing a period of growth (think future career development)
- Relocation assistance available
- Opportunity based in Newcastle, NSW
- Permanent opportunity
Listed twenty three days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are looking for a maintenance tech. Immediate start. Mt Wellington location. good package. Must be NZ citizen / resident. Listed twenty six days agoat T&G Global
Lead the technical team and assist with day to day monitoring and maintenance of our glasshouses.
- Horticultural Graduate Opportunity
- Learn and grow with our business
- Based at Reporoa
Listed two days agoat Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Great opportunity for an outstanding individual who is determined to co ordinate and manage multiple teams for Auckland projects. Call 02102584544
- Passionate, supportive team with strong company culture
- Based on the North Shore
- Rewarding salary package + benefits
Listed nineteen hours agoat OneStaff Christchurch
Stores work for an electronics/electrical firm. Forklift, inward & outwards good, picking. Immediate start, long term role.
- Stores work in the Waltham area
- F endorsement and OSH certificate is required
- Start immediately
Receive new jobs for this search by email