Top 5 fastest growing Full Time Jobs in Hornby Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Do you want to work on a game changing application developed in-house? Ryman Healthcare is seeking business focused .net Developers!
- Opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s most successful companies
- Innovative and fast growing organisation
- Exciting project with scope to make a real difference
Listed eleven days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Leading builder and property developer within New Zealand. Massive pipeline, extremely stable, great perks and variety of projects.
- Builder/ Developer projects
- Huge pipeline of projects, career progression opportunities and stable!
- Great perks
Listed nine days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Work for an organisation focused on sustainability and developing the world's most innovative nutritionally beneficial dairy products.Based just so...
- Industry disrupter - taking the food industry by storm
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Join a growth organisation making a difference
Listed eight days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Intrigued? In a nutshell we are an industry disrupter, an innovative force taking center stage in the global food movement. We have a reputation fo...
- Work for an organisation that supports personal growth and development
- Be part of an industry disrupter doing milk differently
- Join us, we are making a commitment to a sustainable future
Listed more than thirty days agoat Triton Hearing Clinics Limited
We are welcoming applications for a full time Assistant Accountant to join our Finance Team.
- Fastest growing Audiology company in New Zealand
- Great team culture
Listed three days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant superstar! Join our Marketing team in a seven month Fixed Term contract covering maternity leave .
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Fast paced and varied role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
Listed fifteen days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Draughting Technician to join a fast-paced design team working on large scale construction projects.
- Join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
- Work on large scale construction projects in New Zealand and Australia
- Social, dynamic and proactive team environment
Listed two days agoat Crescent Consulting
Rapid growth within the NZ team is allowing for extensive new investment and expansion of the Christchurch team.
- Join the clean energy revolution
- Fastest growing global company in their market space
- Work as part of an international company
Listed four days agoat Summerset
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? We have a rare leadership role to lead our beautiful, brand new Avonhead village
- Do you have a track record in staff management and customer service?
- Take on a key leadership role and opportunity to develop your career
- Be responsible for ensuring the village runs smoothly every day
Listed three days agoat Enphase Energy
Develop fully functional prototypes to demonstrate new advanced operation and control for autonomous grid connection, management and regulation.
- World class Research and Develpment facility
- Fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
Listed one day agoat Halls
We are looking for Class 5 Drivers to join us and operate from our Christchurch Depot.
- Do you have a full Class 5 Licence?
- Bring your excellent communications skills
- A great opportunity for the new year!
Listed one day agoat Ngai Tahu FarmingWe believe in growing and farming the most sustainable products. This is an opportunity for you to join our journey. Listed four days agoat Ngai Tahu FarmingWe believe in growing and farming the most sustainable products. This is an opportunity for you to join our journey. Listed nine days agoat Crescent Consulting
Partner end to end and enterprise wide on high profile client projects
- Design-centric approach
- End to end projects
- Design for tomorrow
Listed ten days agoat Ravensdown Ltd
Make a difference: help farmers meet environmental obligations, gain exposure to impacts of NZ water quality and nutrient management.
- Do you have strong knowledge of the Resource Management Act?
- Utilise your project management skills
- Receive opportunities for ongoing learning and development
Listed two days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedJoin this international organisation awarded for IT Security, Service Delivery, and Social Responsibility- an organisation you'll want on your CV! Listed two days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedBe a key team player in this high performing team for a world leading international organisation making kiwi dreams come true! Listed fifteen days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Proactively maintain & support clients infrastructure. i.e. project delivery, technology roadmaps, Lv3 tech support, documentation & client facing.
- Codeblue - leading provider of proactive monitoring & IT infrastructure services
- Snr Systems Engineer, Trusted Advisor - client facing. Great team, we have fun.
- Our employees are our number one asset. Ongoing training & career advancement
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education