Solicitor Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one days agoat Hays Legal
Kaiapoi firm seeking very experienced Property Legal Executive/ Property Solicitor for 6 month contract role.
- Contract/ Temp role for experienced Executive or Solicitor
- Paying up to $70k - experience dependent
- Down to earth and relaxed office culture
Listed seven days agoat Gresson Dorman & CoLawyer with strong general practice and especially property law skills. Listed nine days agoat PARRY FIELD LAWYERSParry Field Lawyers is a Canterbury firm with an international outlook. We enjoy a broad and diverse range of work and clients. Listed twenty hours agoat Corcoran French
You will be involved with a broad range of litigation based work including civil litigation, employment, insurance and possibly resource management.
- Career progression
- Wide range of civil litigation work
- Supportive and friendly team
Listed seven days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
An opportunity with a well-established Christchurch firm and one of the fastest growing national firms in New Zealand.
- National Firm
- Growing practices
- Career development and advancement
Listed six days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
Like to join a fast-growing and vibrant team? Wonderful career opportunity with a very competitive salary on offer. Inquire today.
- Litigation - variety of civil and commercial matters
- Civil and commercial, employment, construction - never a day the same
- Wonderful career opportunity
Listed fourteen days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
Enjoy working with leading property and commercial partners serving private clients, developers, small to medium sized companies and rural enterprises
- Solicitor to Associate level.
- Quality work – plenty of variety.
- Easy application process – contact Leonie, Leo Legal Recruitment ph 021 205 7342
Listed two days agoat Hays Legal
Do you have between 3 to 5 years experience with Commercial Law and looking for new role - $75 to $100k!
- Great firm - fantastic structure and down to earth approach
- Professional environment with leading resources
- Modern, new offices, great location!
Listed sixteen days agoat Cavell Leitch• Thriving Immigration team in a forward thinking business • Great company culture in the heart of Christchurch • Be part of a supportive and fun team Listed twenty days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Fantastic opportunity in Christchurch for a dedicated Family Lawyer
- Reputable firm and negotiable salary
- Exciting career progression
- An open and supportive working environment
Listed twenty eight days agoat Cuningham TaylorWe are looking for someone with up to one years experience to join the family law team at Cuningham Taylor Law. Listed more than thirty days agoat Lane NeavePermanent, full-time | Christchurch Based | 2-5 years PQE Listed thirty days agoat Taylor Shaw
We are looking for a junior solicitor (1-2 years PQE) to work in our civil litigation and employment team, alongside three other Solicitors.
- Competitive remuneration
- Variety of professional development opportunities
- Close-knit culture
Listed seventeen days agoat Echelon Group Limited
This is an opportunity for a Senior Solicitor to take that next step and quickly progress to Associate level in a progressive firm that has a track re
- Take the next step in your career and advance to an Associate level
- Work with high profile clients in the agri-sector and commercial property areas
- Enjoy being part of a team that works hard, but has fun doing it
Listed three days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior civil and commercial litigator. Take the next step in your career today. Wide variety of work.
- Partnership Potential - Excellent career progression prospects.
- Large enough to be well resourced, small enough to be welcoming.
- Join a well respected and dynamic team.
Listed twenty two days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
This is a Full Time joblocation: CanterburyCanterburyarea: ChristchurchChristchurchCompetitive remuneration and easy car parking.classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Property LawProperty Law
The role will offer you a good degree of autonomy and a great opportunity for client contact dealing with a varied and interesting workload.
- Solicitor (4-5 years PQE) or very experienced legal executive.
- Kaiapoi based.
- From mid April – 6 month maternity leave position.
Listed twenty two days agoat Hays Legal
Mid-Tier Christchurch firm seeking Senior Family Law solicitor to add value and experience to a growing team.
- Walk into an established Client base
- Family Law focused - private client and relationship property focus
- Paying up to $105k
Listed twenty days agoat Leo Legal Recruitment
This Christchurch legal firm is seeking a talented Agribusiness solicitor to step in and assume a lead role within their growing agribusiness team.
- Specialist Agribusiness solicitor – 6+ PQE
- Great variety of complex rural work. Wonderful career prospects.
- Working for an expanding medium sized Christchurch legal practice.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education