Planning Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat Nestle NZ Ltd
Reporting to the Demand Manager you will be responsible for generating forecasting model using SAS and APO to support the business.
- Get great exposure within the Supply Chain function
- Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged
- Join a high performing workplace that embraces diversity and flexibility
Listed four days agoat The Switch Agency Ltd
Work alongside key players in this international business as you lead a strong team to make a real impact! Autonomous role with support!
- Brand New Role - Create Your Work Experience
- International Market Leader
- Generous Salary + Car Parking + Perks
Listed two days agoat KiwiRailSeeking an organisational guru and real people-person to support our Investment, Planning and Risk team in their multi-year transformation programme Listed three days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Work across a complex organization using your public sector strategic planning, reporting, analysis and communications skills
- Partner with the business
- Core government agency
- Fixed term – 6-9 months
Listed five days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Be responsible for all Logistics, Planning and Procurement Activities across our Central North Island Branches!
- Logistics and Planning Superstar required!
- Join our market leading team
- Hamilton based, multi-site responsibility
Listed nine days agoat Michael Page NZ– Procurement & Supply Chain
Join a fast paced and high growth NZ consumer products success story managing S&OP, production and inventory planning plus overseeing procurement.
- Transparent and down to earth culture
- Fast moving business - high growth and a changing enviroment
- Use your demand, supply and production planning skills
Listed four days agoat Frontline Executive Retail Auckland
Senior Level opportunity for Inventory Planning Specialist to lead an awesome team to success
- Fast Paced luxury environment
- International brands & opportunity
- Immediate start!
Listed eight days agoat The University of Auckland
Do you enjoy data analysis, working with mathematical concepts and have a good knowledge and understanding of spatial awareness?
- Apply your extensive data analysis expertise in this varied and busy role
- Opportunity to develop and enhance the organisation
- Receive five weeks annual leave, as well as great benefits and flexible hours
Listed one day agoat Waitemata District Health BoardMaking a Difference Do you share our commitment to, and passion for, working with older people? This population is growing rapidly and we want... Listed twelve days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Lead demand planning, analysis & reporting for a successful NZ-owned wholesale business. Pivotal role and the opportunity to develop your experience.
- Opportunity to work for a niche market leading business!
- Dynamic, career-minded employer that really value their employees
- Secure, successful business going from strength to strength
Listed three days agoat Auckland CouncilWe're looking for qualified environmental engineers to join us! Listed twenty two hours agoat Alexander James Limited
Large reputable business looking for a new FP&A Manager to lead a successful team of anlaysts. Competitive salary package. Mt Wellington location
- Newly created Head of FP&A role
- Mt Wellington Location
- Reputable business
Listed three days agoat Auckland CouncilWe're looking for qualified environmental engineers to join us! Listed three days agoat TrustpowerExciting new opportunity for someone with solid experience managing and using data as well as strong interpersonal skills! Listed one day agoat Waitemata District Health BoardMaking a Difference Do you share our commitment to, and passion for, working with older people? This population is growing rapidly and we want... Listed eight days agoat Join Our Team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Planning Team Leader to join the Planning and Policy team in our new Community Growth Group.
- Have experience working in local government and managing projects?
- Manage a team of strategic planners and provide leadership
- Enjoy an easy commute, free parking and work-life balance
Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Subaru New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Planning Coordinator
- Work for Subaru New Zealand based in East Tamaki
- Working for a company with a great culture
- Ongoing training and development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education