Legal secretary Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat GBL Personnel
Put your best foot forward... Step into GBL! If you are an experienced Legal Secretary or Personal Assistant we would love to hear from you.
- Register with GBL to access a wide variety of legal assignments
- Competitive hourly rates, plus holiday pay
- Expand your legal networks within the Wellington market
Listed three days agoat New Plymouth District Council
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Property Lawyer to join our legal-services team.
- Are you looking for your next career opportunity?
- Sink your teeth into a newly created role!
- We would love to hear from you!
Listed six days agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Our client aims to provide their many top-tier clients with the best possible outcome to their legal issues, through new and unexplored paths.
- Location: London
- 4-8 years' Australia/New Zealand PQE
- 2-6 years' UK PQE
Listed two days agoat AJ Park
In this role, you'll work with a wide range of New Zealand and Australian clients operating across a broad spectrum of technologies and sectors.
- Do you enjoy working in a supportive environment?
- Are you partly qualified or qualified as a Patent Attorney?
- Enjoy work/life balance, career development and professional growth
Listed twelve days agoat Hays Legal
Legal Executive , West Auckland, Temp Contract, Experienced in commercial Property conveyancing & litigation. Lock in this temp contract now!!
- West Auckland Location - Temp Contract - Mid May to end of June 2019
- Great firm with a variety filled role
- Experience with Commercial Property & Litigation Pref
Listed twelve days agoat Stirling AndersenWork for one of Auckland leading law firms and be part of a team that works worldwide clients. Listed three days agoat Waikato Regional CouncilWe are looking for an experienced lawyer to advise Waikato Regional Council decision makers on a wide range of matters. Listed twelve days agoat Bell GullyWe are seeking senior lawyers to join our Auckland corporate department. Listed two days agoat Bell GullyBell Gully's litigation department is seeking an experienced, high calibre Senior Associate. Listed three days agoat MinterEllisonRuddWatts
Join an outstanding team working on some of the biggest, most complex and innovative M&A deals in the market
- Join an outstanding team!
- High degree of client contact and responsibility
- Work on the some of the biggest, most complex and innovative deals in the market
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a Full Time joblocation: WellingtonWellingtonclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Well established Immigration consultancy requires two legal Staff to join our winning team in wellington.
- Excellent pay
- Flexible working hours & days
- work/life balance
Listed nine days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Roles within our Investigations team do not come around often. If you're in (or ex) law enforcement & looking for a change, get in touch!
- Join us in our goal of making the world a safer place
- Looking for a highly autonomous and forward thinking Investigator
- Sylvia Park location but flexibility to work as and where needed
Listed two days agoat Bell GullyBell Gully is looking for an intermediate and a senior lawyer to join our Auckland commercial/technology practice. Listed nineteen days agoat TransitLounge Recruitment Ltd
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Get in touch now!
- Fantastic CBD Location
- Collaborative team environment, great culture
- Varied & Interesting work
Listed fourteen days agoat Awhina lawLegal Internship opportunity for someone who is passionate to pursue a career in Family Law. Listed thirteen days agoat Gilgit UrologyPart time Medical Secretary/Receptionist Listed nine hours agoat Russell McVeagh
Our Technology team is growing and we are looking for a solicitor of 4 - 6 years PQE to join our Auckland based team.
- Energetic team of technology specialists
- Excellent training
- Be part of exciting, cutting edge transactions
Listed nine days agoat people2people
An independent law firm based in East Auckland is currently seeking a legal assistant/ executive.
- Join a small firm with a family culture
- Based in East Auckland so you don't need to travel to the city
- Must speak English & Mandarin, Cantonese would be a bonu
Listed six days agoat Simpson Grierson
Opportunities for senior commercial/corporate solicitors with broad experience in both Auckland and Wellington
- Work with leading partners across the wider Commercial team
- Build relationships with high profile clients
- Develop your practice and leadership skills
Listed two days agoat Bell GullyWe are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Banking and Finance team in Auckland.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education