Lawyer Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NZ Nurses Organisation
This is an exciting opportunity for a lawyer with employment law experience to join a dynamic professional legal team with NZNO
- Location negotiable in any of our offices around New Zealand
- Employment Lawyer for NZNO members
- Part-time 20 hours per week
This is a featured jobat DG LAW LIMITED
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic person with a sound understanding of Business, Property and Commercial transactions.
- Dynamic and forward-thinking firm with a great team environment
- Excellent established, precedents, systems and technology.
Listed five days agoat Core HR Limited
A unique opportunity in the sports and recreation sector to provide legal & compliance experience to Oceania Football Confederation & member nations.
- Unique opportunity for legal and compliance in the sports & recreation sector!
- Includes support for the 11 member associations across the Oceania region!
- Health & Life Insurance benefits!
Listed four days agoat Powerco
We are looking for someone to join a team of four lawyers in the Legal and Property team and report to the Senior Legal Counsel.
- Provide practical, solution focused advice across our support teams
- Bring your general commercial and contract experience
- Join a high performing, fun and progressive team
Listed four days agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Are you interested in furthering your career in one of New Zealand's most successful companies? This could be the role for you!
- Join a global business continuously in growth mode
- Career advancement opportunities
- Location flexibility: cultural Wellington, New Zealand OR coastal New Plymouth,
Listed sixteen days agoat TSB
New Plymouth - Taranaki
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exciting, challenging position with competitive remuneration package
- Join our successful and forward-thinking organisation at this exciting time
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Police Prosecutor Blenheim Salary Range: $75,594.00 – $116,123.00 Permanent, Fulltime Job Requisition ID 13561 New Zealand Police are offering...
This is a Full Time joblocation: TasmanTasmanclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat Fitzgerald Law
An understanding and the ability to undertake all conveyancing matters, prepare Trusts, Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney and administer Estates.
- Boutique Mount Maunganui law firm
- Driven and motivated law firm
- Excellent career opportunity
Listed nine days agoat Pollett Legal Limited
Pollett Legal is the office of the Crown Solicitor for Tauranga. We are seeking an experienced prosecutor to join our team.
- Lifestyle and balance
- Collegial, supportive team
Listed two days agoat BNZ
Key role which acts as a strategic legal adviser on BNZ's consumer credit activity and other banking, products and financial markets activity.
- Join one of New Zealand's leading in-house legal teams
- Challenging role, with great career development
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed eleven days agoat WRMKExciting opportunity for a Lawyer to join our award winning firm! Listed eleven days agoat Hays Legal
Opportunity paying $75k and up - will consider Senior to Associate level Solicitor with commercial experience.
- Medium sized Christchurch based firm
- Working alongside two Partners, working win team of 10
- Paying upwards of $75k - varied role - great culture
Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Make a change to a firm that will reward your efforts - longstanding team with an enviable reputation in the Waikato region!
- Excellent mix of work
- Flexibility on hours
- Great culture and values
Listed nine days agoat Ministry of Social Development
A great opportunity for the new year for a lawyer or graduate lawyer!
- Do you take pride in delivering excellent legal services?
- Are you solution focused, with initiative and sound judgement?
- Are you flexible and adaptable to changing priorities?
Listed seven days agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Excellent opportunities for those looking for new opportunities in 2020!
- Private practice lawyers seeking a move in-house
- Competitive base salary and generous benefits
- Location: New Zealand
Listed six days agoat Seequent
Fixed term - Leave CoverAre you a smart, pragmatic and commercially savvy in-house lawyer?
- 8 month fixed-term contract
- Fun, flexible working environment with supportive team
- Modern central office, onsite gym and cafe with free fresh coffee and fruit
Listed four days agoat LOD (New Zealand) LtdWe are actively working with a number of public sector agencies in Wellington that have a need for lawyers with public sector experience. Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
The PDS is the largest employer of criminal defence lawyers in New Zealand.
- Satisfying, interesting and intellectually challenging work.
- Significant time in court and running trials.
- Supportive, experienced and talented colleagues.
Listed six days agoat Glaister Ennor
An excellent opportunity to join our Corporate/Commercial team with a wide variety of work
- Highly respected mid size law firm
- Auckland CBD
- Friendly supportive environment
Listed five days agoat BNZ
We're looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join our team on a part time basis to provide legal advice to various business units.
- Support the Head of Privacy with advice on privacy and data protection
- Bring your experience with privacy or data protection
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you
Listed two days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Market leading Insurance broker is seeking a solicitor or legal specialist to join their in house legal team in a commercially focused role.
- Commercially focused insurance contract law expert
- Work in a dynamic team with range of product exposure
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
Receive new jobs for this search by email