Lawyer Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hill Lee & Scott
Tired of the big firms and big firm lawyers? Want a role that values you and the work you do? Join our growing general practice and change your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements if you need to balance family commitments
- Small, friendly team without the stress and formality of a traditional law firm
This is a featured jobat Baker Tilly Staples Rodway HR
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and modern law firm genuinely believe in putting people first.
- Seeking a superstar to join our fabulous team of lawyers
- Hit the ground running and provide high quality legal advice
- Achieve an enviable lifestyle in the #2 best region to visit in the world
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Make 2019 about taking control of your career and your life by becoming a Litigation lawyer with us.
- Flexible working arrangements offering a work life balance
- Exhibit a solid understanding of the justice system
- Have worked in a legal team environment previously
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
Supporting the achievement of the Ministrys objectives by providing specialist legal advice and support.
- Provide comprehensive and timely instructions to external counsel on litigation.
- Produce legal advice within agreed timeframes.
- Provide advice on privacy-related matters and requests.
Listed three days agoat LMC LawLMC Law Listed four days agoat Inder Lynch
If you are looking to further enhance your general practice experience, this could be the position for you.
- Established Law Firm
- Great long term career opportunity
- Good work/life balance
Listed nine days agoat Auckland Community Law CentreAuckland Community Law Centre needs a talented and organised person to promote access to justice to high need communities. Suits junior or new grad. Listed six days agoat New Zealand Law Society
Use your strong analytical, and inter-personal skills in a fast paced team environment.
- Assist the New Zealand Law Society in fulfilling its regulatory functions.
- Varied and stimulating role.
- Collegial and close knit team environment.
Listed ten days agoat Sainsbury Logan & Williams
Junior/Intermediate commercial lawyer in a market leading team
- Market leading practice
- Excellent client base
- New Zealand’s best climate and lifestyle
Listed two days agoat Harmans LawyersFriendly, vibrant work environment; Modern office environment; Competitive remuneration; Professional development and training opportunities Listed nine days agoat PARRY FIELD LAWYERS
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic property lawyer to work as part of our successful and growing practice in Hokitika
- Reputable Law Firm
- Great lifestyle
- PQE 1-2 or a Graduate
Listed two days agoat WestpacAn excellent opportunity has arisen for a lawyer to join our leading in-house legal team and support Westpac... Listed two days agoat salt
Fabulous opportunity to work close to home and have the flexibility of hours to make it work with your lifestyle!
- Flexible 25-30 hours per week - Make it work for you!
- Support a highly successful Employment Barrister
- North Shore location
Listed nineteen days agoat Christopher Stevenson BarristerLawyer. Junior criminal law barrister. Rare opportunity to be involved in leading cases. Must be able to produce high-quality written work. Listed three days agoat Lane Neave
This is an exciting Auckland based opportunity for a highly motivated solicitor to join the best and fastest growing immigration practice in NZ
- Market leading immigration practice
- Professional development opportunity
Listed six days agoat Harmans LawyersFriendly, vibrant work environment; Modern office environment; Competitive remuneration; Professional development and training opportunities Listed twelve days agoat Williams McKenzie
Well-established, busy law firm with a friendly, supportive team seeks a dynamic family lawyer.
- Medium sized firm
- Supportive team
- Healthy work/life balance
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you passionate about Immigration Law ? We are looking for the right person to join an extremely busy Auckland Immigration law firm Listed eleven days agoat Thomson Wilson
We want a competent, hardworking graduate or lawyer at junior/intermediate level to work in our family law team.
- Work with senior respected litigators covering most jurisdictions
- Enjoy the fantastic work-life balance that Whangarei can provide
- Excellent career development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Grimshaw
This is an exciting opportunity for a law graduate or junior solicitor who is fluent in Mandarin.
- Highly reputable medium-sized firm
- Work/life balance
- Training and development provided
Listed four days agoat Wardill Pasley Law
We are looking for an energetic junior solicitor to join our team. We are a general practice law firm with a strong and diverse client base.
- Autonmous role
- Client facing
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email