Lawyer Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ARL Lawyers
We have two opportunities available in our Family Team and Dispute Resolution Team. We're growing - Come and grow with us!
- Ongoing mentorship from highly skilled practitioners
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible working hours for the right person
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Pivotal role with plenty of scope to add your mark and use your creativity in an interesting and unique organisation.
- Exciting new role – lead an effective major gifts programme
- Unique experience to make a positive impact in communities across Aotearoa
- Plenty of opportunity for continuing professional development
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
Supporting the achievement of the Ministrys objectives by providing specialist legal advice and support.
- Provide comprehensive and timely instructions to external counsel on litigation.
- Produce legal advice within agreed timeframes.
- Provide advice on privacy-related matters and requests.
Listed six days agoat New Zealand Law Society
Use your strong analytical, and inter-personal skills in a fast paced team environment.
- Assist the New Zealand Law Society in fulfilling its regulatory functions.
- Varied and stimulating role.
- Collegial and close knit team environment.
Listed nineteen days agoat Christopher Stevenson BarristerLawyer. Junior criminal law barrister. Rare opportunity to be involved in leading cases. Must be able to produce high-quality written work. Listed thirteen days agoat QJumpers
Inhouse lawyer for small but very busy association. Employment law and outgoing personality a must for this challenging and interesting role
- Challenging and interesting role
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Employment Law a must
Listed seventeen days agoat Bell GullyOur litigation practice in Wellington is looking for someone with employment law expertise to join our busy employment team. Listed thirteen days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Rare chance to work in a small private law firm. Move to get your next step rather than waiting for someone else to. Lovely firm, family oriented.
- General Practice Lawyer – Intermediate Level
- Lovely small, friendly team
- Tired of waiting for change where you are?
Listed twenty four days agoat Talent Army
At Optimal Workshop, we’re all about creating good experiences for everyone. Come help us make our legal function the best experience it can be.
- Global startup with the best list of clients you could imagine
- You will be our first in-house counsel and will help us scale this function
- You will absolutely love working with us. We promise.
Listed five days agoat Buddle Findlay
We are looking for a lawyer to join our banking and finance team in Wellington.
- We offer the opportunity to work with top clients on exciting projects
- Colleagues who are experts in their fields
- Enjoy working in an intellectually stimulating and committed team
Listed six days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
Bring your sound legal knowledge and practical experience to this rewarding in–house legal position within the GCSB.
- Make a significant contribution to New Zealand security
- Permanent opportunity in a growing and evolving team
- Part-time and flexible arrangements considered
Listed two days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Strategically manage and coordinate Council’s legal services.
- Trusted advisor role at the highest level
- Work with complexity and variety
- Contribute to the community
Listed sixteen days agoat Luke Cunningham Clere1x experienced criminal lawyer. 1 x Senior Associate - practice areas including regulatory, civil litigation, public, and professional discipline. Listed twenty days agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Do you want to make your mark in a successful growing business!
- 5+ years' post-admission experience.
- New Zealand's leading provider of insurance and wealth management solutions.
- Location: Wellington, New Zealand.
Listed thirteen days agoat Ministry for the Environment
A dynamic and challenging position
- A chance to make a difference for the NZ environment
- Close date - 28 Aug
- Permanent - Wellington based role
Listed twenty four days agoat Presto Resourcing
Leadership role providing sound commercial legal advice to senior management team of this high growth NZ company
- Broad portfolio role allowing you to contribute across the business
- Wellington CBD location
- Join this early stage company at an exciting time
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a 4-8 year pqe lawyer with solid Banking and Finance experience looking to join a firm with a favourable track record in culture and delivery?
- top calibre mentoring and top quality work
- High performing, engaged team
- Fabulous CBD offices
Listed seventeen days agoat Simpson Grierson
Fantastic role for an experienced public litigator in a collegial, expanding team
- Plenty of significant, public law work awaits
- Warm, collaborative team
- Flexible or part-time work is a genuine option
Listed twenty four days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Join a top insurance litigation team offering interesting work and genuine progression
- 2 - 6 years' + PQE
- Expanding area of business
- Expert litigation team
Listed twelve days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
If you have said yes to the above questions then this may be the ideal role for you!
- Looking for something a little more meaningful?
- Want to know your work is helping New Zealand?
- Enjoy a friendly yet professional team environment?
Listed four days agoat Utilities Disputes Ltd
We’re an independent organisation that deals with disputes about energy, water and broadband shared property access.
- Looking to develop your career as mediator?
- Do you enjoy investigating and writing?
- We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email