Lawyer Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty six days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
If ER is your passion - then this role is for you!
- Minimum of 5 years relevant ER experience
- In-house employment law role
- Penrose location
Listed thirteen days agoat edenfx HSE | Leaders in Health, Safety & Environmental Recruitment
Responsible for providing strategic direction for the Group Health and Safety Management; development of HS best practice based on Risk Methodology.
- Executive level Health and Safety appointment – Group role
- Influence culture change – provide solid leadership
- An opportunity to really make a difference – high risk industry
Listed eleven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Seeking an experienced HR Administrator to be part of a HR Team for 6 months.
- Part time - 20 hours per week
- 6 months assignment
- Apply your recruitment and administration skills
Listed twenty seven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Niche Recruitment is calling all HR professionals who are seeking change in 2020!
- NICHE HR is here!
- Dedicated recruitment for ALL HR professionals
- Experience, expertise, results!
Listed fourteen days agoat Sheffield
An exciting opportunity to support in the delivery of HR services in a leading New Zealand membership organisation.
- Part time, 25 hours per week
- Comprehensive administrative role
- Compelling opportunity to deliver on a wide range of HR services
Listed eight days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
This is a great career development opportunity for an HR or Law graduate with 2+ years experience to take on this busy Advisory role.
- ER focus
- Great career development opportunity
- Hamilton based
Listed four days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Work along side the HR Manager in this varied and bulky HR role!
- Henderson location
- ASAP and ongoing temp role
- $30ph + 8% Holiday pay
Listed twenty one days agoat Lane Neave
Dynamic HR professional with strong strategic skills to support a high performance culture and people centred approach through our next growth phase.
- Leading national, full service law firm
- Christchurch central city office
- Fun and high performing culture
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your existing skills and knowledge and contribute to a team who are results focused.
- Work a values based, healthcare organisation
- Fast paced, busy role
- Convenient North Shore location
Listed four hours agoat King's CollegeKing's College has a vacancy for an enthusiastic HR professional to provide support to all our staff in this exciting and varied role. Listed one day agoat Cin7
Fixed-term contract for an experienced HR Manager covering maternity leave through to 6th September 2020.
- Global company
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed seven days agoat GMP Dairy Ltd
Step into your new challenge for 2020! We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our GMP Dairy Family!
- NZ Employment legislation knowledge highly desired
- Opportunity for growth
- East Tamaki location - Free Parking
Listed seven days agoat Chapman Tripp
As a Senior People & Culture Advisor, you will partner with key decision makers to provide sound commercial, pragmatic and practical HR advice on a ra
- Join NZ's leading Law Firm that has a reputation for delivering excellence.
- Moving shortly to Commercial Bay overlooking Auckland's waterfront!
- A supportive & flexible work environment enabling you to perform at your best.
Listed seven days agoat NZSTAProvide boards of trustees and principals a comprehensive package of proactive and responsive employment support services. Listed eleven days agoat Hudson - Policy and ProgramAn exciting opportunity for an experienced or entry level consultant to join the Hudson Policy & Programme team Listed fifteen days agoat Northbridge Lifecare TrustPart time opportunity for an experienced and highly organised HR generalist, with good administrative and people skills Listed six days agoat Hays Human Resources
Come work for a company that offers global mobility, flexibility and career progression!
- Tauranga based
- Thorough and comprehensive training
- Several positions available
Listed one day agoat CitycareThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team that is passionate about delivering quality HR support and solutions. Apply now! Listed four days agoat people&co.
You will provide expert advice and solutions to business & leaders and contribute to and/or lead organisation wide initiatives and policy development.
- New Year - New role!
- Expert in all things HR and ER
- Great team environment in CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email