Lawyer Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Russell McVeagh
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in compliance at a leading law firm!
- Own AML for one of New Zealand's leading law firms
- Plenty of autonomy and room for growth
- Flexible and part time working arrangements available
Listed nine days agoat University of Canterbury
Be responsible for proposing strategy and the direction for the Universities Contract Management policies and frameworks.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective management of strategic contracts
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and legal judgement
- Bring your ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
Listed thirteen days agoat Dentons Kensington Swan
We are looking for an ambitious and talented solicitor who is ready for their next challenge, to join our busy Corporate and Commercial team
- Fantastic opportunity to join the world's largest law firm
- Innovative, forward thinking firm
Listed three days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
This exciting opportunity has arisen with our within our Privacy, Fraud and Compliance team.
- Be connected and work flexibly at home, or in the office
- State of the art offices where everything is digital and connected
- Benefits that make a real difference
Listed thirteen days agoat Rural Directions
Come and join this fast paced and dynamic business where you will be working with a talented team that celebrates success.
- Dynamic business with a Trans-Tasman reach.
- Bring your legal or banking compliance experience.
- Join this talented team and enjoy the freedom and scope on offer.
Listed twenty three days agoat Hudson - Risk and Compliance
Hudson has a new opportunity for a people focused compliance manager looking to move into their new role.
- Compliance leader sought for people manager role
- Suburban Auckland location
- Lead a team investigating regulatory compliance breaches
Listed seven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Advance in your career and enjoy a diverse range of Risk & Compliance work for a modern and innovative company in financial services sector.
- Lead the Risk and Compliance management functions
- Diverse range of compliance work
- Strong team culture and dynamic leadership
Listed two days agoat Need Recruitment
Have a passion for mortgages? Rare opportunity to learn from one of the best to become one of the best. Call 021 940 298 for more detail.
- Goal driven finance professional with a burning desire to make your mark?
- Established business with individuals who are credible & knowledgeable advisors
- Convenient Dominion Road location; close-knit team in growth phase
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserRare opportunity for a senior executive role in the trust administration industry. Based in Auckland. Listed three days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Lead a compliance project in pursuit of their DIMS license
- NZX Accredited Firm
- Lead and drive a project
- Contract or Permanent opportunity available
Listed sixteen days agoat Tyler WrenFlexible Auckland based role within a leading financial services organisation with career progression. Great market salary on offer. Listed ten days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Draw on your legal or financial services background; established client base + uncover new business opportunities; full autonomy with flexible hours
- Legal/financial services experience required
- Long-standing client base for Trusts, Estates & Wills
- Impressive culture with flexibility to work 4 days/week
Listed two days agoat Stuart Carlyon
Work alongside our principal financial advisers to deliver outstanding service to high net worth clients
- Vibrant and varied role with successful financial planning practice
- Full-time position in Parnell, Auckland
- Provide fantastic service to long-term clients
Listed one day agoat Hays Talent SolutionsBe part of a brand-new team responsible to manage the governance, risk appetite and corporate oversight across all our entities and joint ventures. Listed four hours agoat ASB Bank LimitedAmazing opportunity to work for CBA NZ based at Smales Farm, Takapuna, Listed seventeen days agoat CitiCiti New Zealand is looking to hire a Relationship Manager within the Corporate Bank for a vertically integrated role that requires managing a por... Listed fourteen days agoat One AML Audit- Fun and exciting work environment in Central Auckland - A fast-growing company with a multitude of opportunities on the horizon Listed twenty days agoat Black Bull Group limited
An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join our growing team. Implement, develop and improve the ongoing governance of the Company.
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Great team culture
- Make your own impact from day one
Listed seven days agoat Public Trust
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage a portfolio of clients within CTS and have the overall accountability for the provision of CTS services
- Are you a relationship manager, passionate about business improvement?
- Do you have a working knowledge of Financial Markets legislation?
- If so, take the next step in your career with Public Trust!
Listed three days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Provide strategic, industry leading and enterprise-wide leadership on matters of integrity and fraud risk for MPI.
- Are you passionate about ensuring a high level of ethics is maintained?
- Exciting opportunity to develop and manage an integrity framework
- MPI supports flexible working along with a number of other exciting initiatives
Receive new jobs for this search by email