Law Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one days agoat Crown Law
Be at the forefront of constitutional and public law practice – advising and representing the Crown in a dynamic and stimulating working environment.
- Gain excellent litigation & advice experience acting for public sector clients.
- Advise government on legal risk & in the development of policy & Law reform.
- A open & flexible work environment, and unique career development opportunities.
Listed three days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsWe have a new opportunity available for a litigation lawyer to join the in-house legal team as a Senior Lawyer. Listed three days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsWe have a new opportunity available for a litigation lawyer to join the in-house legal team as a Senior Lawyer. Listed twenty days agoat Tyler WrenAre you looking for a challenge, the opportunity to work on complex files for large clients, in a renowned Top Tier Corporate team? Listed twenty three days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
The firm's clients range from some of the UK's largest businesses and institutions, including not for profit organisations.
- 5+ Years PQE
- Full-service London firm
- Ecclesiastical Team
Listed twenty days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
London opportunities calling out for Kiwi Lawyers.
- Global Law Firm
- International Clients
- Entrepreneurial Approach
Listed seven days agoat MinterEllisonRuddWatts
Join an outstanding team working on some of the biggest, most complex and innovative M&A deals in the market
- Join an outstanding team!
- High degree of client contact and responsibility
- Work on the some of the biggest, most complex and innovative deals in the market
Listed twenty seven days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
Escape the top tier hierarchy with New Zealand's leading corporate practice. Take control of your career and prospects.
- Market-leading work
- Ahead of market salaries, plus bonuses
- Enjoy a change of environment
Listed one day agoat Epic Legal Recruits
Top opportunity for an accomplished senior property lawyer with a particular interest in property development matters.
- Highly reputable CBD law firm
- Well respected Property team
- Autonomous role with well-established and loyal client base
Listed twenty two days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Fantastic opportunity for a senior employment lawyer to take the lead in this thriving team.
- Fantastic support
- Employment team waiting for you
- Step up in this lead role
Listed twenty four days agoat New Zealand Immigration Concepts
This is a Full Time joblocation: TasmanTasmanarea: NelsonNelsonclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Are you a fully licensed Immigration Adviser with a sound knowledge of New Zealand's visa regulations?
- Be part of a dynamic team of Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals!
- You will have a friendly and very capable Visa Support Team by your side.
- We value and enjoy a good work/life balance and Nelson's unique life style!
Listed twenty eight days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Unique Opportunity to be a Partner in a leading NZ firm. Employment/Immigration Senior Lawyer. Contact Maria on 021 975 899
- Unique Opportunity to be a Partner in a leading NZ firm
- Premium Location
- High profile clients
Listed sixteen days agoat Kensington Swan
Flexible role for an experienced employment lawyer to join our Auckland office.
- Stunning offices in the Viaduct Harbour
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing and dedicated team
- Great benefits and L&D
Listed twenty eight days agoat Xero
An exciting opportunity currently exists in our expanding global legal team for an Auckland based Senior Legal Counsel.
- An exciting opportunity in our expanding global legal team
- No ordinary in-house role!
- Progressive and innovative business with a global footprint
Listed twenty two days agoat Bell GullyOur banking and finance department in Wellington is looking to recruit an experienced lawyer to join the team. Listed three days agoat MinterEllisonRuddWatts
Seeking a mid/senior transactional banking lawyer to join our highly regarded team in Auckland
- Enviable client list, including all of the leading banks
- Great mix of borrower and bank work
- Varied workload including general banking, insolvency and projects work
Listed sixteen days agoat MinterEllisonRuddWatts
Work with exceptional people to develop and deliver key strategies at a top tier law firm
- A pivotal leadership and strategic role
- Join an engaged and highly skilled team
Listed eight days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
This is a Rare Chance for a Commercial/Corporate Level M&A Lawyer to Join this Australasian Investment Bank in the Transaction Team
- Move to an Investment Bank
- Part of the Mergers and Acquisitions Team
- 4 to 6 Years Experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education