Junior solicitor Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat DG LAW LIMITED
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic person with a sound understanding of Business, Property and Commercial transactions.
- Dynamic and forward-thinking firm with a great team environment
- Excellent established, precedents, systems and technology.
Listed four days agoat Rhodes & CoNew Zealand graduate or qualified lawyer (0-2 years PQE) to join the firm’s litigation team Listed twenty seven days agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
An opportunity at a friendly and successful practice to leave behind the city commute.
- 1-2 Years' Experience
- Longstanding North Shore Firm
- Responsibility + Client Contact
Listed twenty one days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join one of NZ’s most respected law firms with one of NZ’s most impressive offices to match, this is your chance to become part of an award winning fi
- Leading legal firm with some of New Zealand’s most respected Solicitors
- Work for a Nationwide organisation; amazing opp to join the best in the business
- Excellent location in absolutely stunning office spaces
Listed eight days agoat Graham Consulting
As this firm goes through a growth period, attributed to the success of their solicitors, what better time to join as a junior than now!
- South Auckland
- Litigation firm
- Specialists in their area
Listed twenty nine days agoat Glaister Ennor
An excellent opportunity to join our Corporate/Commercial team with a wide variety of work
- Highly respected mid size law firm
- Auckland CBD
- Friendly supportive environment
Listed seven days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
An opportunity for a junior solicitor to join a leading commercial property team
- Great progression and career development
- Outstanding culture
- Fantastic team and culture
Listed six days agoat Bureau Limited
The opportunity for a temporary private client solicitor to join a mid-tier city law firm has arisen.
- Mid-Tier Law firm looking for a temp private client solicitor
- Work alongside a highly experienced partner in the Trust space
- Join a firm with a personable and inclusive culture
Listed fifteen days agoat The Andersen PartnershipAn exciting opportunity exists for a driven and motivated Senior Solicitor to join a reputable firm based in Christchurch. Listed fifteen days agoat 22 Lorne BarristersJunior Criminal Barrister position in busy criminal defence practice in Auckland City Listed twenty eight days agoat Your People Recruitment Limited
This is a Full Time joblocation: OtagoOtagoarea: DunedinDunedinAttractive remuneration based on experienceclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Generalists - Law FirmGeneralists - Law Firm
We are searching for a junior solicitor or legal graduate to join this successful mid-sized law firm based in the Dunedin CBD.
- Well respected law firm
- Fantastic career start
- Wide variety of work
Listed twenty days agoat Alchemy ConsultingTake your career to the next level with this opportunity to join a thriving Central Auckland establishment. Listed five days agoat Vosper LawGeneral practice solicitor with at least two years post qualification experience. Listed fourteen days agoat Jackson Russell- Prestigious CBD firm - Collaborative and supportive team - Opportunity to grow your career Listed eight days agoat Tyler WrenWell established firm . Approachable mentors . High quality work. Listed fourteen days agoat Port Hills LawSolicitor experienced in property law Listed nineteen hours agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Thrive in this small highly successful firm. Benefit from the guidance and mentoring of skilled Partners and quality client work.
- City fringe location
- Highly regarded firm
- Carpark included
Listed fourteen days agoat Langley Twigg
A great opportunity in Hawke's Bay for you to build and develop your career.
- Work and live in wonderful Hawke's Bay
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Accelerate your professional development
Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Long estab’d firm, a 1st or 2nd role (grad to 1-4 PQE level), variety, admitted as a Barrister/Solicitor in NZ essential
- Property, Commercial & Company. Two roles, one suits a Graduate
- Work life balance, ie hours 8.30 to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Social Club, Friday night drinks, training, advance your skill set
Receive new jobs for this search by email