CEO & General Management, Design & Architecture, Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Friendship House Foundation
Trustee position at the Friendship House Foundation.
- Giving time to the community
- Opportunity to grow board membership and governance skills
This is a featured jobat AMINZAMINZ executive director role Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceIntegrated Safety Response (ISR) Operations Manager New Zealand Police Christchurch, Canterbury District Fixed Term, Full-time 2 September... Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceIntegrated Safety Response (ISR) Operations Manager New Zealand Police Hamilton, Waikato District Fixed Term, Full-time 2 September 2019 –... Listed three days agoat StarNow.com
We're searching for a sparky all-rounder to become our next Business Services Manager at our funky central Wellington office!
- Are you an all-rounder with HR, privacy, admin or online business experience?
- Close-knit team in funky central Wellington office (& free coffee and foosball!)
- One of the best NZ workplaces (IBM & EX18 awards finalist 2016 - 2018)
Listed four days agoat Whanganui District Council
Whanganui Holdings Ltd. is currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer / Business Development Manager.
- Whanganui Holdings Ltd.
- This is a fulltime role based at 25 Airport Road, Whanganui Airport.
- Preferred candidates will have open and collaborative leadership qualities.
Listed two hours agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Cover a range of corporate functions including Finance, IT, Procurement and Contract Administration, Information Management, Insights and Reporting.
- Senior executive team position
- Generalist position across multiple corporate functions
- Wellington location
Listed twenty two minutes agoat Sheffield
Unique opportunity to lead the continued success of a global wine producer, whilst enjoying the outstanding lifestyle the region has to offer.
- Preferred Marlborough Base
- Major New Zealand Wine Company
Listed one day agoat Customise Talent Group
Our client is one of Australia and New Zealand largest manufacturers and they are looking for a dynamic individual to lead one of its divisions
- Dynamic Role
- Strategic Leadership
- Growth Opportunity
Listed three hours agoat New Zealand PoliceCapability Manager New Zealand Police Police National Headquarters Permanent, Full-time Remuneration range: $130,730.00 – $176,870.00 Job... Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceDirector – Integrated Safety Response New Zealand Police Hamilton, Waikato District Fixed Term, Full-time 2 September 2019 – 30 June 2021... Listed two days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Provide strategic guidance and leadership across sales and operations
- Based in Waikato or Bay of Plenty
- Leading NZ business with established customer relationships
- Competitive salary, benefits and future development opportunities
Listed three days agoat AWF Trade Assistants wanted!
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Flick Electric Co.
Strategic leadership role with a focus on growth through smart product positioning and partnership opportunities so we can deliver on our vision.
- Exciting leadership opportunity within product-led growth business
- Executive level role leading our marketing and sales function
- Drive growth through developing strategic partnerships and smart packaging
Listed two hours agoat Mike Greer Homes
A rare opportunity for a talented, driven and capable BDM to continue driving our reputable delivery in the construction sector.
- Excellent role available to join the award-winning Mike Greer Group
- Be an integral member of the Program Management Office
- Build our increasing national presence in the residential and commercial market
Listed five minutes agoat Whanganui District Council
Manage the business operations of NZ's fastest growing global aviation training organisation
- Help deliver some exciting commercial projects
- Flexible hours
- Whanganui based
Listed three days agoat Sheffield
Lead the national body for 65 co-op businesses. Effectively advocate in political & business worlds, Board support, develop revenue & membership value
- Flexible, self-starting working arrangements
- Co-operative businesses account for 16% of the economy
- Supporting leading New Zealand businesses across sectors
Listed eight days agoat Christchurch International Airport
This customer service focused role oversees Ground Transport operations at Christchurch Airport. No two days are the same.
- Take on a key Customer Service and Operations Leadership role
- Help to enhance our customers journey from the 'park to plane'
- Be part of a strong team
Listed one day agoat Christchurch International Airport
A key leadership role you will deliver the airport's strategic direction to enhance customer journeys.
- Develop a customer service strategy
- Bring your project management expertise
- Lead a capable and autonomous team
Listed three days agoat Sport OtagoGolf Otago are looking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to execute management of the sport and deliver the strategic goals of the organisation. Listed seven hours agoat Resolution Institute
We are looking for a very special manager to join our small friendly team and manage the New Zealand Office of Resolution Institute.
- Full time or will consider part time
Receive new jobs for this search by email