CEO & General Management, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are looking for five exceptional leaders who have an engaging and people-centric approach to manage our complex and fast moving service centres.
- Lead people through a principles centred approach
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence
- Deliver an agile, responsive and integrated service to New Zealanders
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceIntelligence Supervisor National Intelligence Centre, Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $83,329.00 -... Listed six days agoat Laser Clinics Australia
The Country Manager – New Zealand is responsible for the performance and growth of clinics across the Laser Clinics New Zealand network.
- Fast-paced, thrilling private equity environment
- Exciting time as we grow into international markets
- Industry leading brand
Listed three days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Responsibility for 38 people across 6 business functions - IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, Office Management and People and Performance.
- Dynamic New Zealand owned company with world class products
- Lead the digital transformation strategy
- Drive operational efficiency domestically and internationally
Listed two days agoat Road Safe Traffic Management Ltd
Supply superior Traffic Management services and build strong client and staff relationships within an award wining company
- Job Security within a fast growing company
- Competitive Salary Package and Company Vehicle
- Exciting opportunity offering challenge, pace and variety
Listed one day agoat Open Doors New ZealandYou will lead this great ministry in New Zealand. You be responsible for developing a business plan and outworking that with your team. Listed five hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work for a large, complex organisation in the health sector! 12 month project working 32 hours a week Monday to Friday with the odd Saturday.
- Central Auckland location
- Bring your previous Project Management experience
- 12 month cover starting in August
Listed two days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
A compelling opportunity to lead a series of key initiatives that will help to enable the next chapter of this company's growth
- High growth, established multi-national financial services company
- Lead the journey to operational excellence
- Medium term active succession planning for CEO
Listed one day agoat little bird organicsLittle Bird Organics is seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial and values driven General Manager to lead the next stage of growth. Listed four hours agoat Private Advertiser
Exciting new leadership role within a growing SaaS company.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Executive leadership appointment | Direct report to CEO
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed six days agoat Epilepsy New Zealand
Highly rewarding opportunity to take a operational & leadership role in the delivery of support and educational services to people with epilespy.
- Ability to work remotely and to oversee staff distributed around New Zealand
- Drive organisational sustainability, performance and innovation
- Empathy for people with epilepsy required
Listed ten hours agoat Citizens Advice Bureau Auckland City Inc (CABAC)
We are seeking a Manager for an exciting and challenging position in the not-for-profit sector.
- Challenging position (25 hours per week)
- Meaningful work
- Reputable national organisation
Listed eleven hours agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Undertake the project management responsibilities during the establishment of the National New Energy Development Centre in Taranaki.
- Lead the start-up of a new energy development centre
- Taranaki based
- 12-month fixed term role
Listed six days agoat FreighthubOffice Manager is a pivotal role to the success of Freighthub and involves managing the day-to-day operations of a fast-growing business. Listed two days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Market focused General Manager sought to oversee and manage the SCV winery and vineyards.
- Rare leadership role
- Innovative, progressive and growing business
- Exceptional opportunity to drive future growth
Listed ten hours agoat Cucumber Limited
Lead a team of 40 professionals who deliver IT / Digital solutions to clients, predominately in the "primary" sector in New Zealand. Hands on position
- NZ owned company that works beside some of NZ’s most innovative known brands
- Be responsible for the delivery of Cucumber’s digital innovation program of work
- Be that "authentic" leader
Listed three days agoat No8HR
EIDNZ (Excellence in Dairying) is a Waikato based agribusiness that adds value to customers under two channels
- Waikato based agribusiness
- Excellence in Dairying
- Project Management service
Listed one day agoat Sheffield
An exciting opportunity to contribute your people leadership, stakeholder management skills & strategic expertise within a local government setting.
- Dynamic local government environment
- Contribute to regional New Zealand
- Exciting people and technical leadership function
Receive new jobs for this search by email