CEO & General Management, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kin
If you're passionate about the entertainment industry, StarNow is one of Wellington's best kept secrets.why not open the door?
- Progressive business with people at the centre of all we do
- Work with high performing, collegial humans
- Generous compensation and benefits
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Awesome
Ministry of Awesome is on the hunt for an Operations Manager who loves startups, innovation, and Christchurch. Could this be you?
- Be part of a high profile, city leadership organisation
- Join a dynamic and exciting team with excellent career growth potential
- Make a real impact on the future of New Zealand
Listed seventeen hours agoat Delegat
We are seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join our Finance team based at our Corporate Office in the Viaduct.
- Global wine industry leader
- Supportive environment where quality outcomes are our goal
- Values based organisation that is about winning together
Listed two days agoat ASB Bank LimitedWe currently have an exciting newly created career oportunity in a Key Leadership role at ASB as a Head of Model Assurance. Listed four days agoat Absolute IT Limited
BA - technical/data minded with accounting/finance awareness for IFRS implementation
- Leading Financial Institution
- IFRS Implementation Project
- Technology and Data background!
Listed two days agoat OCS Limited
OCS Wellington is currently recruiting to join their team
- International Company
- Great Place, Great People
- Vehicle & Phone
Listed four days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Investment Analyst role with a dynamic and industry leading fund. HUGE opportunities to develop and embark on an exciting journey!
- Newly created role
- Worked directly with the Senior Analyst
- Opportunities to develop long term
Listed one day agoat Mahurangi Wastebusters
Mahurangi Wastebusters is looking for a General Manager passionate about reducing waste through social enterprise and community action. Is this you?
- Be part of a growing community-owned social enterprise
- Lead a committed and passionate team determined to make a difference
- Make a real impact on the environmental and social future of our communities
Listed four days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Corporate Finance Analyst to work on M&A mandates
- Financial modelling, valuations, and general M&A support
- Background in either Big 4 / mid-tier Corporate Finance or Investment Banking
- Career progression and professional development opportunities available for high
Listed three days agoat Russell McVeagh
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in compliance at a leading law firm!
- Own AML for one of New Zealand's leading law firms
- Plenty of autonomy and room for growth
- Flexible and part time working arrangements available
Listed twenty hours agoat Robert Walters
In this role, you will be a steward and advocate for KiwiSaver and customers inside the organisation.
- Excellent CBD location
- Competitive package
- Collaborative team environment
Listed eighteen hours agoat KiwibankYou will work closely with the team to provide onsite leadership to bring the customer experience of the branch alive. Listed seventeen hours agoat Aon New Zealand
A newly created role...come in and make your mark! Develop Risk processes and policies to help the business achieve its overall business objectives
- Diverse role across all business units
- Attractive company benefits
- Work in an agile team environment that values collaboration and innovation
Listed twenty eight minutes agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Advance in your career and enjoy a diverse range of Risk & Compliance work for a modern and innovative company in financial services sector.
- Lead the Risk and Compliance management functions
- Diverse range of compliance work
- Strong team culture and dynamic leadership
Listed nine days agoat Deloitte - NZ
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Analyst with strong commercial and financial advisory expertise to join our dynamic Corporate Finan
- Work across a diverse range of client portfolios
- Be inspired by a highly passionate and collaborative team
- Opportunity for growth and career development
Listed eight days agoat Optic Security GroupYou will take full responsibility for managing NZ operations, focusing on customer delivery, project management and the business. Listed two days agoat Patrick Smith HR
You will need to be an energetic senior leader who can quickly build effective relationships with staff and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an applied knowledge of world class manufacturing operations
- Help run an operation to maximise value and returns to growers
- Consistently deliver a positive workforce culture
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Utilise the developed Risk frameworks to provide analysis and reporting that helps the business achieve its overall business objectives
- Diverse role across two businesses
- Sole charge role with lots of accountability
- Awesome team and company culture
Listed four days agoat Genesis
Make a valued contribution to our trading portfolio, including retail and hedge electricity, ancillary, fuel and carbon products.
- Work collaboratively with our generation sites and finance teams.
- Great opportunity to gain insights in to the NZ electricity markets.
- 12-hour shift roster, 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off.
Listed three days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
When you think of NZ's top retail fund manager, this company immediately springs to mind. Investment performance is strong
- Inherit and existing book of clients
- Dynamic, energetic culture
- Excellent work environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat TEG Pty LtdA great opportunity to join Event & Systems Support to cover a mat leave role. Working closely with the SMT on a variety of different event builds.
Receive new jobs for this search by email