CEO & General Management, Marketing & Communications, Real Estate & Property, Stockbroking & Trading Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Fidelity Life
Be our new Chief Customer Officer to lead our customer strategy and help us become the number one choice for all New Zealanders.
- Newmarket based, closed to shops, cafes, parking and transit
- A key executive role with a strategic and people leadership component
- We are the Life Insurance company of the year for 2017 and 2018.
Listed eleven hours agoat Gourmet Direct Limited
This role combines best-practise Customer Service, (customer experiences are optimised & converted into sales) & modern multi-channel marketing.
- New Role working for a Market Leader
- Chance to Design Your own Destiny
- Loads of Growth Potential for a commited Customer Service professional
Listed five days agoat REAP RecruitmentRay White Papakura have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer to join the team. Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Leverage your design & creative skills to create effective campaigns across NZ and international markets.
- Do you have 2-3 years brand, marketing & social media experience?
- Are you ready to drive brand awareness of our diverse selection of NZ brands
- A uniquely New Zealand company. Head office in Parnell.
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
My client is looking for a versitile Marketing Coordinator who can expertly work autonomously and as a part of a team
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Auckland CBD location in a trendy office
- Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Tim Bray Theatre CompanyA co-ordinator with excellent communication skills to assist in funding applications; to support the Marketing Manager; general office admin duties. Listed three days agoat The Appliance Network Society LtdWe are looking for a Marketing and Administration Assistant who enjoys working collaboratively as one team in a fast paced environment. Listed two days agoat AGrowQuip NZ LimitedWe have an exciting opportunity for a innovative and creative individual to join our busy and vibrant marketing team. Listed twelve hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Collaborate with a diverse, dynamic fast paced marketing team and work on pivotal nationwide campaigns via print and digital channels
- Immediate start temp role
- Excellent exposure in a fast-paced retail environment
- Great culture and fun team!
Listed two days agoat Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Great opportunity for an outstanding individual who is determined to co ordinate and manage multiple teams for Auckland projects. Call 02102584544
- Passionate, supportive team with strong company culture
- Based on the North Shore
- Rewarding salary package + benefits
Listed five days agoat Braziers LimitedBraziers require a personal assistant and sales administrator to join our busy team in a varied full time role in an exciting and fast-paced industry. Listed two days agoat LIFEWISE
Assist with housing searches & placement of people who are experiencing chronic homelessness
- Passionate about people
- Looking for a Challenge
- Work with the Housing First Team
Listed three days agoat Gecko MarketingMarketing Assistant required with a variety of work - flexible working hours and locations. Listed seven hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will undertake a diverse range of duties to help make the new campus a clean, tidy and well-maintained location for those who utilise it. Listed five hours agoat Spur NZ td
Fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with a growing live marketing agency.
- Entry Level
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Vibrant workplace
Listed one day agoat Pathway Charitable GroupAn exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Comms. Coordinator who is ready to step up & contribute towards a broad range of marketing initiatives Listed five hours agoat PwC NZ
Line of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism IFS - Clients & Markets Management Level Associate...
- Work in an inclusive environment of sharing and collaboration
- Work alongside highly talented people & diverse clients every day
- A culture where diversity is encouraged & you can bring your whole self to work
Listed one day agoat Colliers International
We have a great opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join the Corporate Solutions team in our Wellington CBD office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong priority management skills
Listed one day agoat Te Papa MuseumTe Papa is seeking a Manager Facilities Operations to lead and manage the administrative and coordination services of the Facilities Operations team. Listed one day agoat Tearfund
Responsible for coordinating all the logistics for our national artists, speaker tours and events.
- Join a small and hardworking team supporting life changing programmes
- Talented people and a supportive work culture
- A varied and challenging role with purpose
Receive new jobs for this search by email