Information & Communication Technology, CEO & General Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Solutionists Ltd
Team leader required to drive the latest version of our cutting edge product - the platform for many high end retailers in NZ & Australia
- Top salary for right candidate
- Help drive vision & architecture for our product
- Lead and mentor a team of developers
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
Listed three days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
This position has it all – sales management, people development, marketing strategy and execution, financial management and results delivery
- Be accountable for the full P&L of a varied medical device business unit
- Drive growth and market share across NZ with an exciting portfolio
- Join a passionate leadership team who’re ready to take this Co. to new heights
Listed seven days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Senior leadership role associated with the planning, development and implementation of asset mgt strategies for leading infrastructure company
- Senior role in leadership team
- Leading Infrastructure company with strong growth forecast
- Constantly evolving and highly competitive market
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed four hours agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Listed one day agoat DairyNZ
Lead work to define, understand and respond to policy and regulatory issues facing dairy farmers.
- Challenging and changing policy environment
- Unique policy challenges
- Wellington location with regular travel within NZ
Listed one day agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed twenty three hours agoat Blue Sky Recruitment Limited
A unique leadership opportunity to take the reigns of an established education provider making a genuine difference to their learner's futures.
- Strategic leadership role
- Rewarding work in foundation education sector
- Established and reputable PTE
Listed six days agoat Fossick
Really broad, interesting role – a good challenge. Good for an Operations Leader looking for next step or BU Manager wanting a bit of space.
- Very sound ANZ business. Full accountability for NZ.
- Drive strategic growth & operational excellence.
- Perfect for an astute commercial & people leader.
Listed five hours agoat New Zealand PoliceApplications Support Analyst ICT Service Centre Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357.00 - $96,542.00 Job Requisition 10412 The NZ... Listed three days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed three days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed three hours agoat Harvey Norman
If you have some skills to show off and a desire to learn- this will be the right opportunity for you...
- Experience working with one of the New Zealand’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to build and develop business analyst skills.
Listed three days agoat PEPANZ
A unique opportunity to play a critical leadership role in the upstream petroleum exploration and production industry, and the fortunes of our nation.
- Pivotal leadership role
- Enhancing New Zealand’s economic performance
- Wellington based
Listed three hours agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time Listed four days agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed one day agoat INSIDE Recruitment
A genuine succession opportunity to the chief financial officer. This is a role within a large NZ corporate with loads of variety and challenge.
- Financial management and governance
- Board and CE level exposure within corporate environment
- Rare CFO succession opportunity
Listed three days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed three days agoat The Johnson Group
An exceptional individual to lead the delivery of Asia-Pacific’s premier business forum to be held in Auckland.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity
- APEC Conference
- The largest international event ever hosted by the New Zealand Government
Receive new jobs for this search by email