Information & Communication Technology, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
Listed twelve hours agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed fourteen hours agoat IWL Limited
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic person to manage the content loading, mapping and management of our website www.supplyme.co.nz
- Great potential for growth!
- Small busy team in Mt Wellington
- Salaried role for the right attitude
Listed thirteen hours agoat Tourism Holdings Limited (THL)
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our Auckland-based team to assist the business with all aspects of HR and Recruitment.
- Are you looking for that next step in your HR career?
- Ever fancied working in the Tourism industry?
- Bring your excellent customer service and strong administrative skills
Listed eight hours agoat Crescent Consulting
Immediate start for a tech Savvy HR Administrator within this busy corporate
- Immediate start – Contract Opportunity
- CBD Location
- Supportive Busy Team
Listed five days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Database Administrator required. Newly created position. 20 hours/week. Permanent. Membership organisation. Quality control, reporting & analysis.
- Permanent, Part time, 20 hours per week
- CRM database focus plus Excel reporting
- Central Wellington location
Listed eight hours agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
We are seeking a Learning and Career Development Advisor to join our tight knit team.
- Do you want a role with lots of variety?
- Unique opportunity to work within the NZ Intelligence Community
- Help us build our capability
Listed three hours agoat KiwiCorp Products LtdWe are a company based in Ashburton, Canterbury. We market and sell our brands within New Zealand and overseas. Listed fifteen hours agoat IntergenIntergen seeks an awesome new Client Director to hunt down new opportunities and join our thriving Auckland team! Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
A pivotal recruitment role within NZ’s largest provider of wills and estate administration services.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Auckland CBD location
- Great development opportunities
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
An opportunity has arisen for a positive and proactive administrator to support our dynamic team.
- Supportive team culture
- Career pathways available
- Exposure to the HR consulting industry
Listed seven hours agoat Private AdvertiserImmediate start (well almost) to work in the travel industry providing HR support to a medium sized business. Listed six days agoat Optic Digital
We are looking for an immediately available Salesforce Consultant for a contract opportunity with our client.
- East Tamaki location with on site parking
- Immediate start working 40 hours p/w
- 3-4 weeks, potential to be extended to 2-3 months
Listed four days agoat Transport Investments LimitedWe have a great opportunity for an efficient and highly organised person to join our growing HR team! Listed thirteen hours agoat Adecco Office
We have a new opportunity for a motivated and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join our Adecco Hamilton branch.
- Looking to work for one of the world's most attractive employers?
- Keen to be part of a fun and tight-knit team?
- Contribute to the daily success of our clients and candidates
Listed five days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an talented HR Administrative Coordinator to assist the daily operations of HR & Administration functions, where no two days will be the same.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed four days agoat TEKsystemsDB2 PureScale DBA Contract Opportunity! Listed six hours agoat HSOne Talent
Work with a global healthcare product leader to create products that provide outstanding user experiences
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany working within a high growth team
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein Group
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, career growth
Listed five days agoat ProgressionHR
Join this global company as part of a small HR team in NZ. Great opportunity to develop your HR career.
- Career development opportunity
- Small, high performing HR team
- Mangere location
Listed eleven hours agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Receive new jobs for this search by email