Information & Communication Technology, Human Resources & Recruitment, Retail & Consumer Products Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat IQVIA
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience or new graduated Software Engineer to be based in our Auckland office on a full-time basis
- Work for a a high performing and highly skilled software development team
- Start in January 2020
- Open to New Graduates
This is a featured jobat SGS Consulting ltd
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a talented software engineers using the latest technologies and practices.
- Large Enterprise Account
- Join a high performing engineering team to work on a green fields projects
- Long term Contract
Listed two days agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time Role Friendly, Supportive Team Environment healthAlliance pr... Listed four hours agoat New Zealand Customs Service
Key role to work with the leadership and governance of Customs' IT strategy
- Key role to work with the leadership and governance of Customs' IT strategy
Listed thirty five minutes agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Key role working across squads to deliver the future of digital retail! Huge career progression opportunities.
- Join our tribe-modern, purpose built offices in Ponsonby
- Varied work across squads-plenty to sink your teeth into
- Contribute to the future of retailing in NZ
Listed two days agoat Optic Digital
Seeking an experienced Service Engineer with outstanding customer service skills and level 1-2 technology knowledge for a 6-month contracting role.
- 6-month, Immediate start contract role, extensions possible
- Accessible Auckland location, office based in Newmarket
- Construction based company, with a global presence
Listed one day agoat Absolute IT Limited
Join a busy internal desktop support team for a large public services organisation
- Customer facing, busy desktop environment
- Large public services, family friendly organisation
- Initial 3 month contract opportunity
Listed five hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Great opportunity to influence the development of one of the richest data sets in NZ!
- Strategic role as we strive towards retail data excellence
- Drive improved data governance, quality and best practice
- Engagement and influence locally and at group level
Listed twenty three hours agoat Teknique Limited
Teknique’s beautiful integration of intelligent video and deep learning technology into consumer products has turned some important heads.
- Help us change the world!
- Great team and fun culture
- Dynamic future focused work environment
Listed six hours agoat Robert Walters
Great opportunity to work on a large scale separation program
- Wealth and Separation
- CBD Location
- Leading financial services business
Listed twenty three hours agoat Clemenger Group
Clemenger Group has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Auckland & recruit roles for our creative agencies
- Recruit roles for some of the most awarded creative agencies in the world
- Be involved in strategy and senior executive recruitment
- Be part of an established and collaborative team
Listed one day agoat Weta DigitalThe Infrastructure Delivery Manager is a driver of change and passionate about delivering effective solutions to the product owner and their customers Listed four days agoat Totara HospiceExcellent opportunity for a first class People & Culture Manager to lead the development & implementation of our 2020 People & Culture strategy. Listed two days agoat Enterprise Technology Recruitment Ltd
Brilliant career change opportunity for a talented Full Stack .Net Developer working for a fantastic global software product company.
- Great career opportunities, up-skill and training
- Modern and Varied tech stack to work on
- Excellent remuneration package - generous range of benefits
Listed twelve days agoat Uniko
Exciting New Application Support Analyst role for global insurance company! Brand new technology stack!
- Software Application Analyst - NEW ROLE!!
- Genuine Growth Opportunity
- Fast paced - Lots of Variety - Great Culture!!
Listed five days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
IT All-rounder required to backfill IT Manager for 12 – 18 months. Fulfill all daily IT support duties & assist with Systems development projects
- Avondale -12 – 18+ months (Potentially on-going) contract
- Leading NZ metal manufacturing company- 120 staff
- Windows Server 2016, MS Access, Microsoft SQL 2014, Windows 10 pro, Office 365
Receive new jobs for this search by email