Information & Communication Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Sandringham Auckland,
- Rotorua Central Bay of Plenty,
- Manukau Auckland,
- Lower Hutt Wellington,
- Napier Central Hawkes Bay
- Tauranga Central Bay of Plenty,
- Queenstown Otago,
- Mana Wellington,
- Grafton Auckland,
- Kaitaia Northland,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Seatoun Wellington,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Dunedin Central Otago,
- New Plymouth Central Taranaki,
- Hamilton Central Waikato
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Plato Creative
Results for clients. Clever pieces of work. A tight team. We create all sorts of great things at Plato Creative. But we need one more person...
- Join a team committed to good vibes and great work
- Experience diversity in clients & challenges to expand your knowledge and skills
- Rub shoulders with and learn from some real masters of their craft
This is a featured jobat OneNet Limited
We are seeking a highly successful Enterprise Business Development Manager to grow our business.
- Excellent base income, uncapped commission on recurring subscription revenue
- Future increases based on performance
- Leadership and personal development a strong focus
Listed eight hours agoat Private AdvertiserFlexible hours, free parking onsite and an awesome team to work alongside. This is an opportunity to make a real difference! Listed four days agoat Wise Group
Join our housing first champion team to end homelessness in Rotorua by providing tenancy, housing and accommodation support to those in need.
- Full position available working 40 hours per week
- Based in Rotorua
- Are you passionate about ending homelessness in Rotorua?
Listed fifteen hours agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community home based in Franklin (other homes across Auckland available)
- Both part time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed four days agoat Pact Group
If you want to make a difference in the lives of youth recovering from mental illness or alcohol & other drug addictions then this is the role for you
- Creating opportunities for young people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
- Assigned a company vehicle, in addition to a laptop and cell phone.
Listed nine hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
As a Work Broker you’ll engage with employers to provide a professional service to link Work and Income job seekers with suitable job opportunities.
- Training and support
- Regular coaching and career development opportunities
Listed twelve hours agoat New Zealand PoliceKaiāwhina – Family Harm & Youth Prevention Counties Manukau District Salary Range: $64,813.00 - $87,693.00 Fixed Term, Fulltime Multip... Listed three days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate others? Bob Owens Retirement Village has an opportunity for you!
- Creative, varied and rewarding work
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed three hours agoat Wakatipu Youth TrustWakatipu Youth Trust is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic youth worker for a 40 hour per week, 1-year, fixed term position commencing in November. Listed fourteen hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Empower people in a role where no two days are ever the same. In a supportive team and inclusive and diverse organisation, where we make a difference.
- Great benefits and learning and development opportunities
- A national organisation with strong values and vision
- Equal opportunities employer and currently provide living wage
Listed twelve hours agoat CBG Health Research
We need to add a new interviewer to the team in Northland to work on the New Zealand Health Survey.
- A people job with a meaning and purpose
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Ongoing and consistent work
Listed six hours agoat Auckland City MissionEngage with homeless clients to bring about positive change, enhance social inclusion, assess and serve various accommodation and social needs. Listed six days agoat Eastern Southern Youth TrustDo you have a passion for empowering young people to realise their full potential through the provision of a welcoming, safe supportive home. Listed eleven days agoat Wise Group
Join our housing first champion team to end homelessness in South Auckland by providing tenancy, housing and accommodation support to those in need.
- Full time positions available working 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Are you passionate about ending homelessness?
Listed fourteen hours agoat Starfish Consulting
Seeking a highly expereinced Project/Programme Coordinator to hit the ground running
- Competitive hourly rate
- CBD location - close to train station
- Busy role
Listed five days agoat Dunedin City Council
The focus of this role is to promote great practice, and maintain a strong focus on quality and delivery information services for DCC.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary role
- Exciting new challenge in a team oriented position
- Focus on supporting a range of corporate information functions
Listed five days agoat Robert Walters
A great opportunity for a a SQL DBA to join a fast-paced exciting environment that is driven by data and are leading specialists in the market.
- Supportive and dynamic team!
- Great team culture
- Work with interesting data sets!
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Social Development
This key role is an exciting blend of advisory, analysis, relationship and project management
- You are an exceptional relationship builder
- You are a strong communicator who enjoys influencing change.
Listed eight hours agoat Department of Corrections
Probation Officers aim to minimise risk of further harm and offending.
- Great initial and on-going training
- Work closely with the local community and make a real difference
- Full-time, 40 hours per week on a 5 day roster basis between Mon to Sat
Listed four days agoat HR Connect Ltd
New role; grow your career
- Successful consultancy
- Health sector
- Great team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email