Information & Communication Technology, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SGS Consulting ltd
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a talented software engineers using the latest technologies and practices.
- Large Enterprise Account
- Join a high performing engineering team to work on a green fields projects
- Long term Contract
This is a featured jobat Syrp
A very unique multi discipline design position working in a variety of mediums from mobile UI through to physical products
- Create beautiful and functional experiences
- Working across digital & physical product landscape
- Small passionate friendly team
Listed one day agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your previous technical support skills, passion for solving issues and desire to grow your skills - level 1 internal service desk role!
- CBD Britomart Location - Incredible offices and team
- Immediate start role for approx. 6 months
- Normal hours Monday to Friday paying $25 p/h
Listed four hours agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed nine days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed one day agoat Integrated Technology Services (ITS)ITS NZ Ltd provides support services for the following technology deployed:
• Parking Meters and Tariff changes
• Hospitality Systems and Loyalty pro Listed ten hours agoat Lexel Systems
Fantastic opportunity to join a great NZ organisation that makes a difference to every New Zealander
- Stable and well established organization
- Friendly and very supportive environment
- CBD Location
Listed three days agoat Finite920
Awesome opportunity to utilise your Hardware Engineering skills and build your server management and VMware capability.
- Infrastructure Support
- Desktop, Laptop, Application and Server Infrastructure
- Windows server management and VMware (Development area)
Listed three days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We're on the hunt for an EUC Analyst / Desktop Engineer to support our sites across Auckland.
- This role will provide field service across multiple sites in Auckland.
- SCCM application packaging is a must.
- Lots of learning and development opportunities!
Listed six days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyYou will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the various needs of MIT campuses providing first and second level support. Listed two days agoat TSG
Support in-house developed software for a growing customer base, located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Utilise your excellent Technical and Communication Skills
- Opportunity to develop your career with a global market leader
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours etc
Listed nine hours agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed seven days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Listed six hours agoat LocalCover Holdings Limited
LocalCover is a venture backed start-up. We are offering a great career opportunity for a Test Analyst to join and support our passionate team.
- Brilliant career opportunity with a dynamic NZ start-up
- Competitive salary and growth
- Enjoy being part of our collaborative, friendly team
Listed eleven hours agoat Saint Kentigern Trust
We are seeking an experienced administration and technical support person to join a high-performing ICT team for a fixed term to cover parental leave.
- Great location
- Car Parking
- Fixed Term Parental Leave Cover
Listed two days agoat Finite920
Cloud Engineer wanted to set up and support business environment
- South Auckland Location
- Azure Cloud Engineering
- Innovative Team and Technologies
Listed eight days agoat Zag
Hours are 10.30am - 7.30pm Monday -Friday, so you'll get a sleep-in every day, or a gym workout if you prefer...NICE
- SAP Application Support focus
- Leading IT consultancy
- Great, light and airy offices in Ellerslie 3 mins from Train
Listed nine days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed one day agoat Liverton LimitedOpportunity to enhance career with exciting fast paced high-tech business - exciting national & international projects.
Receive new jobs for this search by email