Education & Training, Security Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed eleven hours agoat The University of AucklandPromote student development and engagement by providing opportunities that support and encourage leadership, personal and academic development Listed six days agoat Parata Gibbs Associates Ltd
This is a special opportunity for someone who is currently studying towards their Librarian qualifications.
- Superb potential
- Stunning corporate offices
- Exciting prospects for budding Librarian
Listed four days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and provide a range of support to students’ to enhance their learning journey.
- Take the opportunity to help students thrive and succeed
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
Listed eleven hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will provide an excellent administrative support service with the main focus of the role developing and managing student voice initiatives. Listed four days agoat C & Z Tech Ltd
Teaching Aide and Personal Assistant-- (approx.40 hrs p/w) Do you have a passion for working with children with special needs? Do you have a backgrou
- Working location close to city
- Consistent PD training
- Opportunity to work with a small professional team
Listed seven days agoat NZIE
This role is perfect if you want to blend your people skills with a strong focus on administration and providing great support.
- Love working with people then this the role for you!
- Location. Location. In the heart of Takapuna
- Vibrant working environment
Listed six days agoat Wheelers BooksPurchasing role in the book/publishing industry servicing schools & libraries based on the North Shore Listed nineteen days agoat UP Education Limited
We are seeking a full time, permanent International Admissions Office Officer to join our Pathways team. Commencing July 2019
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Career in International Student Admissions
Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
Help provide accurate advice and information to assist and empower students in making key study decisions.
- Are you an experienced sales expert with a natural outgoing personality?
- Bring your passion for education and excellent sales skills
- Join our high performing, supportive sales team
Listed eleven hours agoat Thames-Coromandel District CouncilDo you like engaging with new people, passionate about improving services to meet community needs, & have a flair for organizing programmes & events? Listed seven days agoat Christchurch City Council
We are seeking a Community Learning Librarian who shares our passion in delivering excellent customer service to our community.
- Be a part of the new chapter that Christchurch City Council Libraries is writing
- Enjoy opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Promote the value of reading, literacy and libraries
Listed one day agoat WellingtonNZLooking to play a role in building Wellington as a destination for domestic and international students? Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoAre you culturally sensitive, empathetic and willing to be part of a multifunctional team of International Student Advisors? Listed five days agoat The University of AucklandProvide professional advice to assist individuals and businesses to choose the best Executive Education programmes. Listed ten hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Play a key role in the responsible conduct of research at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Help maximise ethical research conduct throughout the University
- Provide advice to researchers on issues of ethical risk pertaining to research
- This is a permanent, part-time role (18.75 hours)
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Interception Investigator Crime Monitoring Centre Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $64,813.00 -... Listed twelve days agoat The University of AucklandProvide advice and support to applicants and students regarding admissions, enrolment, academic progress, and completion. Listed one day agoat Tutoring For ExcellenceTutoring for Excellence has over 20 years' experience recruiting students and we are taking tutor registrations NOW throughout the Auckland region. Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser- Lead two teams in our Thorndon Quay & Lower Hutt Centres - Make a difference to the lives of our youth students - Excellent salary & benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email