Information & Communication Technology, Teaching Aides & Special Needs Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one days agoat Punchbowl PackCo Ltd
You will take ownership of the day to day operation of the EDI team, working to ensure accuracy, integrity of standard business requirements
- Local Location
- Family owned Business
- Medical Cover
Listed seven days agoat Remedy Resourcing
The company is a leading provider of IT Managed Services who provide expert services across New Zealand
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Leader within the SME Market
- Mature professional environment
Listed seven days agoat DOWNER NZ- Ongoing training
- Leading organisation
- Long Term growth Listed twenty one days agoat Computer Concepts Limited
Continued growth sees us looking for an experienced feasibility coordinator to work in our Wellington branch.
- Supportive team environment promoting new ideas and collaboration
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment
- Market leading product
Listed ten days agoat HR Connect Ltd
Exciting, dynamic and challenging role with growth opportunities.
- Two Positions available
- Level 1
- Level 2
Listed five days agoat Fabric Digital
Fabric are on the search for a legend front-end web developer...
- Forget about traffic - Albany location with lots of on street parking
- Diverse range of projects
- Efficient workflow
Listed eleven days agoat Protocol Personnel Services LtdWork on this busy well organised IT Help Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, career growth options Join this cool busy team! Listed seven days agoat Ashburton District Council
Be the first point of contact for all users in one of the largest networks in Ashburton.
- Work collaboratively with users to deliver solutions
- Provide support for one of the largest computer networks in Mid-Canterbury
- Competitive market based salary with training and development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Contact Energy
If you seeking your next service desk gig, apply today. Immediate start, vibrant working environment and culture
- Immediate start in a fast paced environment
- 6 month contract through to January 2020
- Wellington - head office base
Listed five days agoat Aristocrat Technologies
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Excellent team culture.
Market Leader in gaming Entertainment.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Excellent team culture.
- Market Leader in gaming Entertainment.
Listed seven days agoat Kiss IT LimitedICT Trusted Advisor / Sales Rep / Account Manager required for a Bay of Plenty Local Tech Support Company. Listed eleven days agoat Digital People
Small Fast Growing IT Support Team - Brand Name Clients - Amazing Work Environment - Flexible Hours - Work Remotely - Part Time 20+ Hours per Week
- Flexible Hours, Work Remotely
- Entrepreneurial Team
- Amazing Offices
Listed nine hours agoat The University of WaikatoWe are seeking a recent graduate or final year student, to provide system administration and programming support for two research groups. Listed six days agoat NetYourJob
Tactical Solutions require an experienced IT Systems Support person to join their team on the North Shore. Oracle NetSuite Administration exp ideal.
- 3+ years of experience essential
- Oracle NetSuite Administration experience ideal
- Join the team at Tactical Solutions
Listed seven days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed ten days agoat Houston Technology GroupDo you want to utilise your excellent customer service with your IT skills? This may be the job for you! Listed six days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
First point resolution for hardware technical queries. Contact centre environment.
- Contact Centre Helpdesk environment
- Resolve complex hardware queries
- Become the team’s technical expert
Listed five days agoat University of Otago
The IT infrastructure team at Otago University have the privilege of managing and supporting one of the most complex IT sites in New Zealand.
- Are you eager to be part of a supportive team solving big problems?
- Are you passionate about IT with a strong work ethic?
- Do you want to take your IT career to the next stage?
Receive new jobs for this search by email