Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
This is a featured jobat Hill Laboratories
We are looking for a C# Team Lead with extensive WPF experience to help shape our digital future.
- Contribute to the success of our software products
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Be part of an industry leading organisation
Listed one day agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed sixteen hours agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed eight hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Opportunity to join Talleys, one of the largest privately owned companies in the South Island.
- Iconic food manufacturing organisation
- Lead & develop ICT process, systems and structure
Lead & develop ICT process,
- Based in Sunny Motueka, close to the stunning Abel Tasman National Park
Listed five days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed two days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our 24/7 operating team to exceed customer expectations for our Enterprise customers.
- This role requires you to be on-call - we have a flexible working environment!
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, can work on-site with customer if required
- Permanent opportunity and the heart of service delivery
Listed four days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Are you thinking about returning to the Technology workforce? Be guided and supported back into employment with this programme.
- Auckland based programme
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Range of Technology roles that you will be able to exclusively apply for
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
This role will appeal to a commercially savvy Project Co-ordinator with an analytical mind and an eye towards business process improvements.
- 6 months initially/competitive rate
- High profile organisation and team/Ellerslie
- Start ASAP / business improvement
Listed four days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Listed five days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- Fantastic values driven organisation. Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Varied range of complex health data analytical work.
- Great company culture, CBD location.
Listed nine hours agoat Plexure Limited
Shape Business Decisions with real-time data insights Work on a platform with 110 million + users internationally Above Market Salary Package
- Shape Business Decisions with real-time data insights
- Work on a platform with 110 million + users internationally
- Above Market Salary Package
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
.Rewarding and challenging role where you can excel and be part of an awesome team
- Friendly, successful and supportive team
- Flexi working hours and environment
- 6 Month contract, immediate start
Listed two days agoat HSOne Talent
Take the next step in your career with a global healthcare product leader, an innovative tech stack, a clear career plan and L&D opportunities
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany for a Development Team Lead
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
Listed one day agoat Lloyd Executive LtdImagine being the Cloud and Infrastructure Manager for a large entity making seismic changes to their business Listed twelve hours agoat Fraedom
The purpose of this role is to provide assistance in the management of Fraedom's globally hosted systems and services.
- Join a global leading fintech organisation
- Team of 300+ in swanky CBD Auckland offices
- 2018 – Winner of Best ICT Team culture II 2016 - Winner of Employer of the Year
Listed eight days agoat Randstad - Business SupportWe seek a talented Database Developer to contribute to a new project team, working on creating and enhancing new and existing systems Listed sixteen hours agoat Ministry of Education
He ngakau nui tau ki nga matauranga Maori? Kua whai hononga ke ki nga runanga, ki nga kahui whakahaere kaupapa Maori o te takiwa nei?
- Are you passionate about Maori education?
- Have strongly built relationships with iwi and Maori institutions?
- Join our fantastic team in the beautiful Bay of Plenty-Waiariki
Listed nine hours agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
We are on the lookout for a Customer Care Lead superstar to enable our customers to receive a seamless experience when liaising with our team.
- A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly growing business
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Fantastic Team Culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email