Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Effectus
A Consultant for a highly respected national IT Management Consulting practice based in Christchurch.
- Working for a highly regarded Business and Technology Consultancy
- Access to a broad range of information and technology consulting services
- Competitive remuneration package and a flexible and fun work environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat Emrec Limited
• Advance your skills and learn alongside accomplished & talented professionals • Great Team Environment • Temp to perm role
- Working for a well-know Kiwi brand and a global success story
- Great team environment
- Dynamic enterprise environment
Listed forty four minutes agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices right opposite Frank Kitts Park!
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed one day agoat WellingtonNZLooking to play a role in building Wellington as a destination for domestic and international students? Listed four days agoat Dimension Datainstall, configure, tune, monitor and maintain complex SQL environments for customers across New Zealand Listed seven days agoat Christchurch City Council
We are seeking a Community Learning Librarian who shares our passion in delivering excellent customer service to our community.
- Be a part of the new chapter that Christchurch City Council Libraries is writing
- Enjoy opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Promote the value of reading, literacy and libraries
Listed twenty four minutes agoat HealthShare NZOur team is growing and we are looking for a savvy Configuration Specialist who drives working in a challenging and complex environment to join us. Listed five days agoat The University of AucklandProvide professional advice to assist individuals and businesses to choose the best Executive Education programmes. Listed seven days agoat Pasifika Medical AssociationThis role supports the evaluation and monitoring team of PMA and its family of Pacific organisations. Listed six hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Play a key role in the responsible conduct of research at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Help maximise ethical research conduct throughout the University
- Provide advice to researchers on issues of ethical risk pertaining to research
- This is a permanent, part-time role (18.75 hours)
Listed one day agoat Tutoring For ExcellenceTutoring for Excellence has over 20 years' experience recruiting students and we are taking tutor registrations NOW throughout the Auckland region. Listed nineteen days agoat UP Education Limited
We are seeking a full time, permanent International Admissions Office Officer to join our Pathways team. Commencing July 2019
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Career in International Student Admissions
Listed four days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Calling all Project/Programme Coordinators/Junior Project Managers!
- Immediate start – 6-month contract
- Opportunity to step into a Project Management role
- Newly created position
Listed one day agoat Ericsson
If you have a strong technical SA background in Telco and are looking for a role with senior level customer engagement, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong Telco Solution Architecture background required
- Lead and drive customer engagement for Ericsson in NZ
- Now is a great time to join Ericsson! #TechnologyforGood
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Insights Analyst Wellness & Safety Police National Headquarters, Wellington 12 Months Fixed Term, Full Time Salary Range $78,594.00... Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoAre you culturally sensitive, empathetic and willing to be part of a multifunctional team of International Student Advisors? Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser- Lead two teams in our Thorndon Quay & Lower Hutt Centres - Make a difference to the lives of our youth students - Excellent salary & benefits Listed one day agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Work across a range of high profile of MPI's primary applications and projects
- Fixed term position until April 2020
- Have a first-hand role in growing and protecting New Zealand
- Face many new challenges covering our extremely diverse technology stack
Listed four days agoat Greg Tims & Associates
Leading manufacturing business, new role reports to CEO, grow digital & IT capability for business support, production, comms & marketing, lead team
- Digital Strategy & Delivery
- National & International Manufacturing Business
- Lead Business Transformation
Listed seven hours agoat H2R Consulting
Our client has implemented a new analytics platform and needs a Senior leader to come on board and help them extract the full business value from it.
- 2 year fixed term or hourly rate contract
- Lead this large organisation into a data driven future
- Enjoy a broad role across delivery, strategy and leadership
Receive new jobs for this search by email