Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat NZDF
Play a critical leadership role, be part of a large & significant business transformation that is set up for success
- Newly created 2IC role; drive change & build teams around you
- Play a pivotal part as we transform our culture, our people, the way we work
- Start-up environment, permanent, Petone, Wellington based opportunity
Listed six days agoat Massey University
Support students in managing the key transitions in their student journey, in order to maximize their performance and progression.
- Enhance the experience of our MBS programme students
- Some national and international travel required
- Self-confidence and advanced communication skills essential
Listed two days agoat ServiceIQ
Lead a small team, providing oversight of workplace assessment and moderation processes.
- Manage a small team in all aspects of assessor administration support
- Support assessment and internal moderation best practice in industry workplaces
- Based in our Wellington CBD office
Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed two days agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed two hours agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time role Based in Penrose Listed three hours agoat Hamilton City CouncilDo you have a knack for understanding massive amounts of data and designing them in a way that tells a story? Listed one day agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, professional, client-centred, library services to WandW students, staff, researchers and visitors.
- Bring your excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on efficient, flexible and innovative service delivery
- Join a busy team environment
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceInstructor Royal New Zealand Police College, Porirua Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Job Requisition 10246 Listed five days agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyProvide support & advocacy for Unitec Students who are confronted by issues impacting their ability to successfully complete their educational goals. Listed one day agoat Parliamentary Service
Train National MP's and their staff on how to use our CRM system and assist in the National's data strategy.
- Be the first point of contact for training
- Develop meaningful webinars and training tools
- Utilise your strong Microsoft Excel experience
Listed one day agoat Deloitte - NZ
We are looking for an experienced service delivery manager to join our Wellington office.
- Fantastic opportunity to join our Deloitte Global brand
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Work with a diverse range of clients
Listed five days agoat Te Whare Wananga o AwanuiarangiThis learning support role will provide academic tertiary skills & support to students that will assist completion in their chosen programme of study. Listed six hours agoat The Resilience Institute
The Resilience Institute is looking for a home-based Contract Programme Coordinator for 40 hours a week to join their friendly and highly-engaged team
- Be part of a positive, highly engaged culture!
- Be part of an organisation building resilience globally!
- Embrace flexible working!
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time Listed nine hours agoat BCITO
Are you looking for a role where you can lead, motivate and inspire the next generation of trade professionals?
- Make a real difference in people's lives
- Excellent and supportive team environment
- Flexible team with great working conditions
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Bring your first class project coordination skills and work across multiple projects within this high profile business
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Great team and working environment in a fabulous part of the CBD
- $55-60ph + GST
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed two days agoat The University of WaikatoWe seek a highly motivated and organised person to join our team to provide a high quality educational Professional Experience programme for students. Listed one day agoat Quality Education Services
We're looking for a leader to join our Carpentry tutor team. Can you provide effective, class & individual tuition, theory and practical. Interested ?
- Train the next generation of builders aged 16 to 19
- Work with an awesome team of tutors
- Make a positive difference to the lives of South Auckland youth
Listed eight hours agoat Presto Resourcing
A "people-first' organisation, our client is seeking team player who enjoys getting stuck in and helping work towards a successful project outcome.
- 6+ month contract with possible extension
- Located in Avondale
- Take ownership of this project
Receive new jobs for this search by email