Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Soft Solutions
We sell computer products to IT companies and need to add someone to our team of people answering questions from our customers.
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great team
- The chance to start and/or continue to grow your career
- Modern office in Newmarket
This is a featured jobat Master Business Systems - GoGet DivisionThe SharePoint/Office 365 Administrator is responsible for developing and supporting Master Business Systems local government customers deployments. Listed six days agoat St John's College, Hamilton
Join a school that emphasises family spirit and where students are well looked after. No Library quals required, just a passion for books and learning
- Support young men with reading and learning
- Loads of student contact
- Two days per week, school hours
Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive team and prepare resources on a range of subjects for students and staff. Listed two days agoat Northcote College30 - 40 hours per week. Suitable for one person or as job share. Northcote College is a co-educational secondary school on Auckland’s North Shore. Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Join our team as an evaluation and research assistant to support the research and evaluation programme at Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui (Te Pou)
- Full time (40 hours per week), based in Auckland
- Apply your research and evaluation skills in the mental health, addiction and
Listed nineteen hours agoat Whangarei District Council
We have an interesting opportunity for a Librarian who enjoys working in various branches including Central.
- You'll have outstanding customer service skills
- You will enjoy helping others find the information they need
- You understand library processes (qualifications are an advantage)
Listed two days agoat Marketing AssociationHelp us develop the next generation of marketers! At the Marketing Association, Learning and Development is in our blood and now we’re looking for an Listed two days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a projects everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start contract assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building specialised reports
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed six days agoat Tararua District Council
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic tech savvy person to join our team at the Dannevirke Community Library on a part-time permanent basis
- Are you the kind of person who engages easily with customers?
- Do you thrive in a team environment?
- Are you happy to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service?
Listed two days agoat Michael Page New ZealandGrow your sales pipeline and deliver solutions that fit customer needs. Implement sales strategies, forecast and analyse data to develop new revenue Listed eight days agoat University of Canterbury
Provide a range of undergraduate and graduate initial teacher education programmes for staff and students of the School of Teacher Education.
- Are you customer focused, organised and methodical?
- Bring your ability to work in and support a busy team
- Enrich your own professional and personal development
Listed three days agoat Orewa CollegeWorking in a busy school office, your excellent communication and IT skills partnered with your enthusiastic personality will fit well into the role. Listed two days agoat Randstad - Education
Randstad Education are looking for Childcare Workers / Assistants for full-time and before/after school care shifts for a minimum of 3 days per week!
- Are you a Childcare Worker / Assistant looking for local and consistent work?
- Are you available a minimum of 3 days per week?
- Are you looking for a flexible work lifestyle?
Listed two days agoat Victoria Avenue SchoolVictoria Avenue School in Remuera Auckland is seeking a kind person with excellent communication skills. Listed seventeen hours agoat Massey University
Play an important part in the team, focusing on the Maori undergraduate market, while enjoying a new level of success in your career.
- Showcase your excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Promote Massey to achieve recruitment objectives
- Join an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserNgā Taonga Sound & Vision is New Zealand’s audiovisual archive. We save and cherish the stories, creativity and history of Aotearoa New Zealand. Listed sixteen hours agoat Christchurch East SchoolChristchurch East School seeks a Teacher Aide to work with a number of students with differing needs in our Year 1 -8 school in the central city. Listed six days agoat The University of WaikatoEnsure the provision of a high quality, student focused, coordinated, accurate effective and efficient student service underpinned by manaakitanga. Listed fourteen hours agoat Amazon Web Services
Add value by diving deep on the customer issue whilst ensuring quick resolution for customer issues.
- Brand new, highly visible taking ownership of critical escalations AWS customers
- Transform the way businesses scale as we rapidly expand in APAC.
- Listed on Linkedin's Top Companies to Work for in Australia List in 2019
Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoWe require a highly organised, enthusiastic person, who is a whiz with finances and spreadsheets.
Receive new jobs for this search by email