Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Soft Solutions
We sell computer products to IT companies and need to add someone to our team of people answering questions from our customers.
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great team
- The chance to start and/or continue to grow your career
- Modern office in Newmarket
This is a featured jobat Aranz Medical Limited
Are you an exceptional communicator who enjoys delivering high levels of support for products designed to improve health care services?
- Work for an innovation company that helps heal people
- We are an established global leader in wound care
Listed six hours agoat UP Education LimitedWe are seeking a full time, permanent International Admissions Office Officer to join our Pathways team. Listed six days agoat St John's College, Hamilton
Join a school that emphasises family spirit and where students are well looked after. No Library quals required, just a passion for books and learning
- Support young men with reading and learning
- Loads of student contact
- Two days per week, school hours
Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive team and prepare resources on a range of subjects for students and staff. Listed eight hours agoat The University of WaikatoIn this role, you will be responsible for enquiry, enrolment, programme advice and graduation processes. Listed eight hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will work collaboratively to deliver a range of student engagement activities to students in order to foster a sense of community and support. Listed three days agoat Northcote College30 - 40 hours per week. Suitable for one person or as job share. Northcote College is a co-educational secondary school on Auckland’s North Shore. Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Join our team as an evaluation and research assistant to support the research and evaluation programme at Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui (Te Pou)
- Full time (40 hours per week), based in Auckland
- Apply your research and evaluation skills in the mental health, addiction and
Listed one day agoat Whangarei District Council
We have an interesting opportunity for a Librarian who enjoys working in various branches including Central.
- You'll have outstanding customer service skills
- You will enjoy helping others find the information they need
- You understand library processes (qualifications are an advantage)
Listed two days agoat Marketing AssociationHelp us develop the next generation of marketers! At the Marketing Association, Learning and Development is in our blood and now we’re looking for an Listed ten hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will be the first point of contact for Pacific students and will coordinate support systems for the retention and success of Pacific students. Listed six days agoat Tararua District Council
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic tech savvy person to join our team at the Dannevirke Community Library on a part-time permanent basis
- Are you the kind of person who engages easily with customers?
- Do you thrive in a team environment?
- Are you happy to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service?
Listed eight days agoat University of Canterbury
Provide a range of undergraduate and graduate initial teacher education programmes for staff and students of the School of Teacher Education.
- Are you customer focused, organised and methodical?
- Bring your ability to work in and support a busy team
- Enrich your own professional and personal development
Listed two days agoat Michael Page New ZealandGrow your sales pipeline and deliver solutions that fit customer needs. Implement sales strategies, forecast and analyse data to develop new revenue Listed four days agoat Orewa CollegeWorking in a busy school office, your excellent communication and IT skills partnered with your enthusiastic personality will fit well into the role. Listed nineteen hours agoat Bizzy Buddyz LtdAfter School / School Holiday's OSCAR Assistant We are looking for a mature, reliable, positive person to join our Bizzy Buddyz Team. Listed nine hours agoat EIT
Permanent role @ 16 hours per week for a team player with a genuine desire to enhance the NZ tertiary experience for our international students
- Join an experienced and dedicated team in our International Centre
- Experience in dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds essential
- 16 hours per week, with the ability to be flexible on occasions
Listed two days agoat Randstad - Education
Randstad Education are looking for Childcare Workers / Assistants for full-time and before/after school care shifts for a minimum of 3 days per week!
- Are you a Childcare Worker / Assistant looking for local and consistent work?
- Are you available a minimum of 3 days per week?
- Are you looking for a flexible work lifestyle?
Listed one day agoat Massey University
Play an important part in the team, focusing on the Maori undergraduate market, while enjoying a new level of success in your career.
- Showcase your excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Promote Massey to achieve recruitment objectives
- Join an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution
Receive new jobs for this search by email