Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Computer NetworX Ltd
Systems implementation and support, project work, cloud technologies. Pursue your passion for IT; feel confident, secure, empowered, rewarded.
- Fun, supportive, team orientated, excellent premises, Nelson CBD location
- Be part of a successful, independent, growing innovative company
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
This is a featured jobat Aranz Medical Limited
Are you an exceptional communicator who enjoys delivering high levels of support for products designed to improve health care services?
- Work for an innovation company that helps heal people
- We are an established global leader in wound care
Listed two days agoat Westmount Education Trust Inc.
Supporting students across Year 7-13 on a fixed-term basis for the academic year.
- An aspirational and progressive education environment
- Providing additional support to students across Year 7-13
- Fixed-term until December (term-time only)
Listed two days agoat QJumpersThe great team here at TANZ eCampus require both full time and part time Course Development Assistants, who can be located anywhere in NZ! Listed two days agoat QJumpersThe great team here at TANZ eCampus require both full time and part time Course Development Assistants, who can be located anywhere in NZ! Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
We are looking for someone who enjoys providing exceptional customer service and working with children and youth every day.
- Be the champion for children and youth in your local community library
- Work close to home at our Point Chevalier library
- Permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week
Listed three days agoat The University of WaikatoThis role provides advice and guidance to prospective students and their families about programme selection and degree planning. Listed five days agoat Russell McVeagh
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst and Team Coordinator to join our Strategy and Transformation Team.
- Great entry level data analytics role
- Highly professional, supportive team environment
- Be involved in an exciting cultural transformation
Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed two days agoat Kowhai Special SchoolFixed Term Full time Teachers Aide position at Kōwhai Special School Listed three days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed two days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed four days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will work collaboratively as part of a wider team to assist in providing student advice to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Listed one day agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Do you want to have fun while being on the forefront of innovative Customer Centric Initiatives?
- The chance to make tangible, long lasting change
- Unique Challenges
- Opportunites to lead and learn
Listed two days agoat Alexander James LimitedSales & Customer Service | Office Admin | IT products| South of City fringe -Ellerslie/Penrose Location Listed six days agoat Arohanui Special SchoolWe need a reliable, energetic person who loves working with children with special needs to support their learning programmes. Listed one hour agoat Tilt Importing Ltd
Manage and administer 5+ websites using Wordpress. Interesting product range of 3000+ items. Design great looking pages and content.
- Small Team environment
- Flexible Hours, Full time or would consider part time
- North Shore Based
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Student Services Dept, use your exper to help org Graduations etc, CBD, up to $26/hour incl hol pay
- Student Services exper? Organised Graduations? Uni grad?
- Temp for 1-2 months, may extend/go permanent even (not essen)
- CBD, Category 1 provider, Student Services Dept
Listed two days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Listed ten days agoat Simpson Grierson
Fantastic part-time role for a junior Library Assistant, working for an award-winning large law firm with a fantastic culture.
- 30 hours per week to work over 4 or 5 days
- Great, supportive team
- Top tier law firm and employer of choice winner 2018
Receive new jobs for this search by email