Information & Communication Technology, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Teaching Aides & Special Needs Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed seven days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A unique opportunity to join a global organisation, bringing your commercial experience to enact change and add value to the New Zealand operation.
- Senior leadership role
- Global Organisation
- Ability to make a direct impact across a diverse portfolio
Listed six days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed seven hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Newly created, high impact role within NZ Post's new Data & Analytics team
- Reporting to NZ Post's GM Data & Analytics
- Make data easy to find and understand, govern how it is protected and handled
- Lead organisation-wide data driven decision making and data literacy
Listed three days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed one day agoat Inland Revenuen order to support our transforming organisation, we are looking for two Service Integration and Delivery Managers Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are seeking an accomplished Data Scientist to join a prominent Government Ministry.
- Hourly rate contract until June 2020
- Immediate start
- Complex public facing projects
Listed one day agoat Inland RevenueIn order to support our transforming organisation and our new Operating Model we are looking for two Service Owners Listed four hours agoat TR Group
We are looking for a Yard Coordinator who can match our passion for what we do in our Auckland truck and trailer rental yard.
- Make sure vehicles are at a high level of presentation
- Bring your passion for trucks
- Work in a tight-knit team environment
Listed ten hours agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Develop plans for growth and diversification of products and markets.
- Lead a high-profile business
- Poised for growth
Listed three days agoat Adept Group
Opportunities for outstanding project coordinators - consultancy based. Lots of support and the chance to work with industry leaders and great brands
- Large, complex and diverse portfolio of projects
- Opportunity to work within some of NZ’s most iconic businesses
- True Consultancy Work
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser• Lead a high performance culture & build people capabilities • Optimise plant operations & implement strategies Listed seven days agoat intelliHUBWe currently have a great Auckland-based opportunity to join our Information Technology function as Head of Technology. Listed thirteen days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
Drive the overall service-delivery and performance for a large, operational workforce. Senior Leadership position. Global leader in public transport.
- Lead your team to provide safe, efficient, and high quality train services
- Manage critical industry relationships and enhance our reputation
- Drive a focus on customer service and a customer-centric culture
Listed two days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Exciting contract opportunity for an ERP Specialist to work with a growing company in the energy sector in New Zealand.
- Get the opportunity to work with a growing organisation
- Work on an ERP - Pronto
- Work in a sector whilst it is going through massive change
Listed seven days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
This is your opportunity to join a state-of-the-art warehouse operation and be apart of our Logistics leadership team! Click here and Apply Now!
- Recognised as Aon Best Employer 4 consecutive years in a row
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent Company Culture
Listed six days agoat Robert Walters
Work across the full remit of commercial delivery and customer engagement.
- Work for a global organisation
- Drive strong service delivery across major customer contracts
- Collaborative and supportive environment + flexible working
Receive new jobs for this search by email